• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Dark Future Comes.

Hiigarar

Year 2112. Albion Oblast. Hiigaran Federation.

Megapolis of Pizen. Smog. Two of the night.

=====================

Hey all, will return with new update. Mostly set on Earth 2112.

Ecological Catastrophy, destroyed the world that we know and now humanity lives in ever changing world.

Next large update in two days.

Pizen-Sep432_zpsa3eaff85.jpg

15 Comments

Recommended Comments

I was about to ask what plugin you used when I realize that it is photoshop. Nice image there... I want to edit my photos but they are too hectic not to mention hard... 

Share this comment

I love the globe hologram around the pearl oriental tower, brings it to a whole other level.

Lol, that's the Fernsehturm :P

But anyway, great job with that Cons, it's a beautiful image. Has a very dystopian character to it as well, which is awesome! :D

Share this comment

First stop on my Tour Around The World In Featured CJs and am taken by the Laser Lights and Displays in this Electrified City - And Music!  I will remember this visit! Before I jump on the A-15 to the next stop;.. This Dark FUture Movie is held over Still at Inspiration Point Spookie-Tooth Drive In (Its a Cult Classic In Town)

Share this comment

I love the globe hologram around the pearl oriental tower, brings it to a whole other level.

Lol, that's the Fernsehturm :P

But anyway, great job with that Cons, it's a beautiful image. Has a very dystopian character to it as well, which is awesome! :D

Oh I see now, the top reminds me of the pearl oriental.

Share this comment