Lübbenauer Tor

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

A City On The Move + Behind the Scenes Content

TekindusT

Comment Replies

@infamousjbe: Thank you! I wanted to go a little bit political this time! As for the skeleton painting, it is included with the BAT, by Glenni. You can find it here

@Schriefer: Thanks!

@Benedict: Thank you! I think I have never visited Santa Malin CJ, but I will take the comment as something good!

@Gugu3: Thank you for commenting!

@MilitantRadical: Glad you liked it, thanks! The fact is that these murals are quite inspiring, and when I realized that some of the BATs I'm using have these murals painted also, the idea quicly sparked.

@Tonraq: I think we all here are like " :D" with it. Thanks for your comment!

@C4RACORTADA: ¡Gracias por comentar!

5c0f5920e633cce0ffc3ba8c50d78f36.jpg

As said in previous updates, Berlin is constantly on the move, constantly changing. It is not a city that doesn't sleep, because it has to sleep a bit to wake up the morning after with that energy you can just feel.

ec729870eedc427063c9def7a5dd639c.jpg

The sun is shining again on this strangely warm February morning. Unlike last February, which was terribly cold and dark, this year's February is very mild and sunny. You can see more smiling faces at the U-Bahn every morning.

3ac71351a347b3413eea48b523d9a080.jpg

The frantic activity begins at the offices buildings once again, like every day. U-Bahn trains keep running on schedule along and above Skalitzer Strasse.

53d0ce289a8c51c91e74b3857d77537a.jpg

One more day at the office for a lot of people that quickly passes by among orders and deliveries. In a few hours, the sun begins setting and it's time to go home or to have a beer with the colleagues. Tomorrow, more. We all should keep in the move, this way Berlin doesn't run down on you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of bonus content this time. I made this map of the surroundings of the station I have shown several times on this CJ.

7587271417a70a7c587c717670688a45.png

This is the actual map of the especially tailored district I designed in order to run this CJ. You can have an aerial view of it:

98cc598e749b0f73daecd650928ce2fb.jpg

But... What are these buildings surrounding Lübbenauer Tor?

cde1d48a9d5e244b66e2f40cf8d87a6f.jpg

Do you remember this update? [link]. Lübbenauer Tor is made on a recycled city tile, which hosted my Barcelona recreation a couple of years ago. If you look carefully, you will see some of the shown scenarios. The setup on the upper right corner was never shown on that update, given that I didn't liked how it was turning, but I kept it. That's a nice blast from the past! ;)

That's all folks! Thanks for viewing! If you liked it, don't hestitate on +1ing/commenting!

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

Thanks for the link Tekin.

And did you happen to notice that the focal bat in your second picture kind of looks like the building that Moby is jumping out of in that video?  Which happens to be a beautiful bat by the way, with incredible rook junk. 

Nice job with the blur effect as well. When done right, it can really enhance the image.

Share this comment

Cool! Going from Barnanova to Berlin just on a few steps. Wait, what happen to Minibarna? Major TekindusT, sims can't drive their cars through the cities!!

Share this comment

This is a new stop on my Around the World Tour Of Featured CJ's.  Nice, and looks really energetic, on the move and the transportation network is very state of the arts!  When Peyton Place makes it out of the 19thCentury one day maybe we will have some nice commodities!

The Schulmanians sends their greetings and i shall give next visiting City your well-wishing!

Share this comment