• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Nova Lusitânia(Parte II // Part II)

Neto Dari

Continuação de Nova Lusitânia // Continuation of New Lusitania:

Português

English

CS-042 na Zona Sudoeste, zona industrial e subúrbio do Oeste. // CS-042 in Southwest Zone, industrial area and suburbs of West.

gg52.jpg

02yb.png

CS-120(com faixa exclusiva da Operação Horário de Pico) no subúrbio do Oeste, acesso ao Centro. // CS-120(with HOV lanes) in the suburbs of West, access to Downtown:

ygap.jpgy640.jpgnezd.png

xznw.png

Walmart na Zona Nordeste // Walmart in Northeast Zone:

f197.png

Aeroporto Internacional de Nova Lusitânia. Avenida Leste-Oeste(acesso a CS-110 e Porto de Andrea). // New Lusitania International Airport. East-West Avenue(acesso to CS-110 and Andrea Port):

p4oe.png

Zona Centro-Sul, cortada pela CS-110(acesso ao Centro Financeiro). // Mid-South Zone, crossed by CS-110(access to the Financial Center):

s185.jpg

d48i.png

Centro Comercial na Zona Centro-Norte(com rodízio de veículos) // Commercial Center in the Mid-North Zone:

awkt.jpgfv3q.jpg

e7lq.png

Estação Central de transportes públicos, na Zona Central. // Central Station of public transport, in downtown:

x344.png

Zona Central, "coração financeiro" da cidade, atravessada pela CS-110 e CS-032. // Downtown, "financial heart" of city, crossed by CS-110 and CS-032:

awkt.jpgs185.jpgwa0y.jpg

750u.png

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

I'm really starting to like this and it's good you add the english translation! Saves me from using google translate. Hahahaha

I use Google Translator... hehehehe just a little :P

Share this comment