• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Second runway completed at the airport...

rewright

ibpe.jpg

Replies:

Gugu3, on 21 Feb 2014 - 05:06 AM, said: Nice!

• Thanks for the visit.

SimCoug, on 21 Feb 2014 - 09:19 AM, said: I had to go back through and catch up on your last few updates. Great work on the dam, and the country club is picturesque! I am sorry to hear about your storm troubles - I'm in TN and luckily we've missed most of the harsh weather this year. My fingers are crossed that the unusually cold temps have not spared the bugs come spring time :)

• Glad to hear you got missed by the storm. I'm pleased you liked the updates and took the time to look at them!

jmsepe, on 21 Feb 2014 - 09:59 AM, said:Nice work on the airport! :D

• Yes, I like airports! Thanks.

Schriefer, on 21 Feb 2014 - 10:07 AM, said: Nice job!

The airport is really well done!

• I'm working on learning some detail of the ramp. Slow going for me. :)

Benedict, on 21 Feb 2014 - 5:09 PM, said: Great updates this week. I think you're the successor to Mr. Beer.

• Now that is a compliment for sure! Mr. Beer has been one of the inspirations for me. I love the detail he puts in to his scenes.

47ply, on 21 Feb 2014 - 8:07 PM, said: very nice

• Thanks for stopping by. Hope you like this little update.

infamousjbe, on 22 Feb 2014 - 9:37 PM, said:Nice job on the airport. Though you might want to think about some security fencing around the perimeter to keep the riffraff out.. ;)

Would like to ask where you found the large distribution depot in the center of the first image. Can never have enough flat roof warehouse bats like that.

• I might just do that! :) Many of the industrial/warehouses are made from the Frank U You can do a lot with them.

Update:

Overview of the airport and environs.

2i7r.png

gm6y.png

jevj.png

h3db.png

The Brattleboro Auto Auction is a popular source of great car deals.

m2lj.png

2dsa.png

By for now...

Dick

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

I am always interested in airports cause am still learning how to build a complex one and I must say you've done a great job!I must use this as a guide.

Share this comment

Ya know I have those warehouses bookmarked but didn't install them due to them being plops. My current region is mainly for growing bats. I'll probably use them on my next region which will consist of both grown and plopped bats.  Thanks for the heads up though. 

Share this comment