• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Bare with me...

Pwel28

This is my very first attempt to journal a city. Hopefully this whole thing works, cause up until a couple of seconds ago I didn't know how to make a screenshot. Hell, I can barely turn on my iPhone.

I'm calling it Messingville, named after actress Deborah Messing because the geography is very flat. My infrastructure has been laid out, including my highway and train networks. It's been a couple of years since I've played, and I'm still in the process of downloading my mods, bats, lots, slats, tots, bits, tats, Mogs, bots, and all of the other abbreviated technical terms for the cool stuff that really smart people make. I'm not sure what kind of personality this city will take on, but I'm guessing most of the residents will be calling for my resignation by the time it's over (It's like the Sims got their very own Mayor Rob Ford).

This is an experimental city and I'm excited to make it grow, although my wife is sitting in the next room waiting for me to thaw out tonight's frozen lasagna dinners, so any further work is going to have to wait.

Thanks for following along and please excuse my silly ramblings or pics uploaded to the wrong place.

And away we go.....

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

I remember the good ole days when Peyton Place started out .  looked Just like your Township. Whats the name?  Hopefully you are close by my tri-city region Could become neighbors.

Share this comment

Good start. But on your highway network, what if someone westbound wanted to go north or someone eastbound wanted to go south? Nice images, and I'll read more.

Share this comment

Good question, trackstar35.  I guess they'd have to make a giant U-turn.  I'm still learning how to build with NAM and printed off some blueprints for better designs.  That will have to wait for the next city. 

Share this comment