• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

BTT (CJ section): 20 February 2014

Benedict

9xmp.jpg

Hi, Schulmanator. Agreed - a lot of updating going on while Trixie gathers the votes.

Hi, TekindusT. Good work last time.

Hi, Lost Realist. Always good to see a former number one re-emerge.

Hi, MilitantRadical. Glad the order pleased you last time.

Hi, Paulobergonci. Yes, you have to post updates, and gain replies in order to be in the chart.

Hi, ROFLyoshi. It has been rather competitive around here for the last 3 weeks, with scores needed for a top ten place about 20% higher than average. Nice to see you have so many fans of Redwolf.

Hi, Huston. Good work last time.

Hi, SimCoug. Welcome back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ben's Top Ten

Journey through Paengia scores its first number one of 2014.

​One of the calmest weeks in the CJ section top ten, with a single new entry - welcome to Nyhaven.

Go and vote for some of your favorites from 2013 right now - nominations are open for until the 25th.

Happy CJing, everyone!

Follow on Twitter: @benstopten

Kh3qMNf.jpg

Ben's +10

The Greater Whatcom Region by SounderBruce

King's Bend by spursrule14

Teiko Metropolitan Area by jmsepe

Webzone Region By feeroz123

Schulmania by schulmanator

New SorGun by SimCoug

Nir by Nirwanda

A random journal by Moerp

Addison County by rewright

Welcome to Peyton Place by SimRico

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

Wow, this is seriously a tough year! I feel like with my schedule getting hectic this year, I probably won't be getting anywhere near the top :P But with my competition above me, it'll be one hell of an uphill battle to beat such fantastic city journals. Ugh, back to the drawing board :P

Share this comment

Hahaha. I like competitions but as I have said before, I'm just doing what I love, rewards are just incentives. As long as I am happy, people are happy, Teikonians are happy and my readers are happy, I'm fine with it. In the end, it all boils down to the burning passion to create and recreate. 

Sorry for the speech! :P

Share this comment

I'm surprised that it took me so long to break into the top ten in the CJ section. I guess that's just a testament to how fierce the competition is here. Oh well, I'll just have to work harder to stay in the top ten!

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.