STEPFORD ISLAND-USN

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

STEPFORD ISLAND - The Annual Stepford Tradition SimGrammys Votes Are Counted! / Census - Business Reports Updated!

SimRico

Stepford5.jpg.png?psid=1

See If Your Name Is On A Leaked Copy Of The Nominees List - ( More Added In TUESDAY 02-25-1957)

("Click" To Change Scenes)

(On Mobile Devices - Select 'Desktop View' - Swipe Left or Right Between Scenes)

LANDING%20PAGE.JPG?psid=1

Grand Opening In Time

To Serve The

SIMGRAMMY CROWDS!

(Looks Like Mamma Peyton's Got Some Competition!)

mama%20luigis.jpg?psid=1

PRE GRAMMY REHEARSALS

(Click SHOW Button)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilyrrhwDoBM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbZuXxm9T04

"Show'em 'Stray Cats" How You Roar BABY!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8

CENSUS1.jpg?psid=1

CENSUS2.jpg?psid=1

(Click SHOW Button)

New Updates on the 16 Hundred Acre Development

Minutemann Morningside Estates - Sunnyvale

Phase 1 of several new communities to occupy the properties.

Sunnyvale is a Multi-Unit Dwelling Community Where Residents

Live in Spacious Quadplex Units Built In the Style Of

Large Ranch Estate Homes!

business.jpg?psid=1

In-Game Screenshot Of

INDUSTRIAL%20ILLUSION%20STEPFORD.png?psid=1

In The Southwestern sector of Downtown Stepford

Adjacent to the Stepford Men's Association Compound

IISI-Ingame%20Pic.jpg?psid=1

Editing An Existing Building Model On a 4x3 Lot

The Resulting Plopable Shifts The Existing Building

(from the center to the left upper corner for w2w effect)

A Second Building 2 or 3 stories-Only

Creating a Main Entrance/Lobby/Info Center/ Restaurant/Gift Shop Type Complex

(Blending Into the Main Tower where the two buildings overlaps and located in the right-lower corner for w2w effect)

buildingplop.jpg?psid=1

WE HAVE A WINNER AND NEW PRINCIPAL!

THE NEW TEIKO INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL , Mr. J. M. SEPE, PRINCIPAL, IS IN SESSION

(The Official Ceremony In The Next CJ for Peyton Place).

Check Back Later Or Go To The Business Report For The Next Available Property

TEIKO%20INTL%20HIGH%20SCHOOL.jpg?psid=1

SimGrammy%20Txt1.jpeg.png?psid=1

****THREE MORE LEAKED NOMINEES ADDED TO STEPFORD ISLAND'S LATEST CJ PRESENTATION!

CLICK HERE!!!****

peyton%20trojans.jpg?psid=1

You Are Reading The Chronicles Of Troy Jefferson Peyton

sigpeyton.jpg?psid=1sigstepford.jpg?psid=1

20 Comments

Recommended Comments

Oh you... ;)

I'm glad to be part of your story too and for that I will lease a space for Peyton and Stepford Embassy in Akashi Global City. Please comment down below the building you want me to place.  :thumb:

Hope its not too big. Hahaha

:D

Share this comment

Oh you... ;)

I'm glad to be part of your story too and for that I will lease a space for Peyton and Stepford Embassy in Akashi Global City. Please comment down below the building you want me to place.  :thumb:

Hope its not too big. Hahaha

:D

Awww thank you Mr Mayor!   Something small and quaint would suffice. Maybe for those occasions when we may fly some local dignitaries over to Akashi for a consult on how to maintain our zombie-attacks that occur every October in Peyton Place.  You know we do have the Airmann InterContinental and Denton Metro Airports.  Shouldn't be too hard for a Peytoner to make a flight over!

Share this comment

JMSEPE!   You "DO" know being the first respondent, you just became principal of a new school in the city, right!?  The School dedication and naming will occur in another episode!

Share this comment

JMSEPE!   You "DO" know being the first respondent, you just became principal of a new school in the city, right!?  The School dedication and naming will occur in another episode!

Hahaha. NOPE I DON'T but thanks.. It's indeed an honor. As much as I want the building to be named myself, I would be happier if it is named Teiko International High School, still my name being the principal. This would add more spice to the growing relationship between Teiko and Peyton... I'll add this to devon news later. :D

Share this comment

Hahaha. NOPE I DON'T but thanks.. It's indeed an honor. As much as I want the building to be named myself, I would be happier if it is named Teiko International High School, still my name being the principal. This would add more spice to the growing relationship between Teiko and Peyton... I'll add this to devon news later. :D

The new school - name change has been documented!

Share this comment

I thought Trixie's and Simtropolis.com always extended the nominations?  BUT it gives me time to add you tothe "leaked list"... can you guess those already leaked  currently #1 thru 11? 

Share this comment

LOL :P

im very excited to see pics of sunnyvale named after trailer park boys lmao

Hey Schulmanator! You should warn them cats in Oak Ridge that they should be verrrry afraid when Katy ROARS. Ha! you noticed that? ROFL. But you see, you've taken some 16 hundred acres of old dying communities and abandoned shopping districts, changing the landscape to upper classy communities, etc. Sunnyvale is your phase 1 - A gated waterfront community of large homes where each 'home' is actually 4 luxurious and lavishing townhomes under one roof giving the neighbor hood that single dwelling homes look. Other new communities built in phases gets more eleganté

Share this comment