Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The amazing shores of St.Marteen

Munchiez

I've gone in depth with the development of the shoreline here in St.Marteen. It's looking great so far, and I enjoy the addition of the boat houses as well as the ocean front hotels and homes. I keep thinking about the shores of Miami Beach and the real island of St.Maarten when I am placing zones and building streets. I added parks to the nearby ocean homes to add to the beauty and the vacational type effect. The thing I love about this small island city is that it mixes offices and corporate business with oceanside homes and vacation type atmosphere all in one.

I'll also note that the population is now at 250,000 people. St.Marteen is looking at a very strong and growing economy with income of 49,000 coming in to keep utilities running and schools open. I'm only bothered that I can't figure out why the message "Something is wrong with hotels, you should fix it" is coming up regularly?

Take a look for yourself:

The coast!

IUi5aU8.jpg

N2C6OYc.jpg

The development of the shoreline is expected to become BIG:

oGqc7Tr.jpg

The roads are in place and ready to be zoned.

PO7I5Iv.jpg

Downtown St.Marteen:

i6mUsTQ.jpg

Ocean homes before I placed the green grass parks behind them:

yAwOG2f.jpg

Another reason why I love Cities XL is for the amazing views and time of day combinations you can see your city in. This one really looks amazing:

it2h3QD.jpg

skfsBqp.jpg

y4sWzXM.jpg

More to come!

5 Comments

Recommended Comments