Evean Vansop

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Downtown Doyacabsa

Schulmanator

EVS-Banner_zps451ce3f6.jpg

Downtown Doyacabsa

Today we have a short tour of the Central Business District of the national capital, Doyacabsa. This inland city of 2.5 million is the financial and cultural center of the nation as well as the seat of government. Let's see what's up in the vibrant city of Doyacabsa.

6a_zpsd1918175.jpg

An upscale shopping and entertainment district centers around the arena and convention center.

6b_zps4f069551.jpg

Enjoy the arts in Doyacabsa! The Fonassamo Cultural Arts Center has many great venues.

6c_zps2b56b053.jpg

Cahill Tower is one of the tallest structures in the city

6d_zps87505e0f.jpg

South of the government complex rises the international headquarters of Craigsnotes, Evean Vansop's premier online marketplace. There are imitators ("...list", for example... cough cough) but there's only one original!

6e_zpsee025b4a.jpg

Let's go to a concert at Chicken King Arena. It's gonna get loud!

6f_zps13971552.jpg

More tall buildings... they sorta block out the view of the Mexican restaurant. I'm headed there for lunch today. Wanna come?

6g_zpsb94960c1.jpg

A little paddleboat action?

6h_zps41ceebeb.jpg

The distinctive tower of Glenwood Insurance is next to the triangular office building of Bobblehead Industries

6i_zpsfa9f510f.jpg

Now under construction: the Jyvaskyla Twin Towers. Pre order now to get a discount on your mortgage!

6j_zps24b31a4a.jpg

While waiting for construction to end, how about a stay at the comfy Days Inn?

.jpg

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

High rises?  High rises.  I have always loved the canals, and would very much like to paddleboat down the glass and steel canyons.

This is looking very interesting. What is the inspiration for the names?

You beat me to it.  Those are interesting names!

Share this comment

EVS-Repliesjpg_zps3a782c84.jpg

Schriefer    Thanks! Glad you like it.

Benedict    It comes from the official Evean Vansop map made by my friend when we were in 5th grade and unearthed in the folder discovered a few months back (shown on the first page of this CJ).

NMUSpidey    I can't take credit for the names; they are all from the official map and associated news releases.

jmsepe    It is all straight from the game camera!

Share this comment