• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Replies+Teaser (sort of)

APSMS

Replies_Banner_sm.jpg

Glad to see you here. I look forward to more of your work. I think you are off to a fine start.

Thank you, Bruce.That means a lot coming from you, even if our styles are totally different

Ahhh... San Diego. I was there on vacation, and your San D looks nice.

I like it; it's much nicer in person of course. The sun's a lot brighter in real life here than it is in-game. When, perchance, did you visit?

Very very nice! I like it!

Thanks. You might see a few of your BATs interspersed here and there. I think I have all of them :P

HAHA!! awesome. Im from SD too! you should check out some of the Cj here on SD. I actually tried to do one.....it didn't go so well but I should start up again

Ah, yes, I am familiar, if only after the fact. It was rather excellent, if I recall, save for the lack of updates. Hopefully I can continue this CJ a little bit longer ;)

Nice! I love the downtown area. :D

Thanks!

I'm looking forward to what you come up with - great work so far.

Thanks SimCoug. I doubt it'll approach New Sorgun standards for detail, plops/props, and scenery, but hopefully I can create something worthwhile and still keep some of my hair while I'm at it.

Looking nice so far!

Thanks Will. Hopefully it can stay that way!

And a few pictures to top it off. Hopefully this can provide a general direction of things to come.

SimCity_4_01-15-2014_11.jpg

SimCity_4_01-15-2014_14.jpg

3 Comments

Recommended Comments