• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

13 Comments

Recommended Comments

You can see some texture differences in Rail tracks. I am unable to give it a complete RRW look (from new NAM). I clicked on those curves, still it retains old texture. Any help will be appreciated.
If its not possible to make it consistent, I will rollback to old Rail line texture. What do you suggest?

Share this comment

Very nice! I like the bolders that line the edges!  How much I s a track of land up in this end of town? Id like to build a vacation home here!!!

Coastland-Apr7901390739968_zps2b0aa180.j

Share this comment

Very nice! I like the bolders that line the edges!  How much I s a track of land up in this end of town? Id like to build a vacation home here!!!

Coastland-Apr7901390739968_zps2b0aa180.j

Thats almost city border and rural area. So it won't cost much. You may build a small house near the fresh water pond.

Share this comment

The layout of the city is just great, I love the overview shots and your MMP work is certainly improving rapidly. Maybe a darker water mod would fit the temperate climate that I seem to sense a little better. :)

Share this comment

Definitely one of your best CJ updates yet. Congratz. Now about your budget. Looks like the city is losing money?? Looks like it time to tighten the ropes on your Sims by upping your taxes and do some slider adjustments to get your finances back in the black.

And I'd love to know where you found the car wash with the elephant sign? 

Share this comment

Thanks Lost Realist, infamousjbe, 47ply.

I will update the water mod to a darker one soon.

City's finances definitely needs a control. I will check it.

Car wash with elephant sign.... Let me find it and get back by tonight.

Share this comment

Income is now more than Expense. 33274 vs 32100. Water mod will be applied and will be visible in my next city !

Thank you everyone !

Share this comment

:D Man it took 20 mins for me to search for that car wash in my city !!
Its called Elephant Bleu.
http://community.sim...-bleu-car-wash/

Thanks for the link Feeroz.    To bad it's only a ploppable an not a growable. Not typical for me to use plops in my cities. Though I'll keep it bookmarked in case the ploppin' bug bites me. ;)

Share this comment