• Views

Hrui Yanh - 锐岩

TowerDude

GN4my6u.jpg

Hrui Yanh - 锐岩

REPLIES

Tonraq : CENTRE it is! thanks

:P

Huston : I'm happe the fog made it more mysterious !

Fox : Thanks, I'm not the best of mmp's though...

NMUSpidey : I think it is, it's at the height of the soulth of Taiwan hmmm.. I'm not even sure myself, I just' always called it a jungle

:O

Gugu3 : Thanks!

PingPong : Thank you! I liked the effect too

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOGD_obvXag

QBp5qy6.jpg

CtUxtCY.jpg

The region of Shanggwok possesses many treasures, the temple seen I mentioned previously is located in Shanggwok too

The floating village is home to only 50 people, who wish to hold on to this tradition, but you may wonder, why floating villages ?

The people who live here are remains of an ethnic group called the Hang's, in imperial times they were ousted from their land of Shanggwok, back then called "Hangluu" they were pushed of, and the emperor let them stay in Okatabawashi as long as they populated the otherwise inhabitable land of Hrui Yanh, for over 300 years until now "micro-ethnic" group has been living on boats and housed wherever they could

Nowadays, Hang's are mixed with ethnic Okataians, but a small group preserve the tradition..

Xw1b7s3.jpg

0x4DtAy.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this!

13 Comments

Recommended Comments

OMG :O This is AMAZING!!! So beautiful!!! This is definitely one of the best CJs around. If I could I would +1000!! Well done!! 

Share this comment