King's Bend

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Out and About

spursrule14

hc65.png

vxi7.png

Thank you to everyone who helped celebrate Christmas with me in King's Bend. The Christmas entry received 4,655 views and 61 comments...wow!

Thanks for an exciting final 3 months of 2013!!

wora.png

APSMS(x2)

thank you, and yes, different layers are involved...and a lot of experimenting with different things! i do usually make isolated cities without a coherent region, however i started this city on a blank region so i can build it out if i ever make it to that point haha

:lol:

sorry i didn't get them finished..i got burned out doing it, but, time flies and Christmas 2014 will surely be here again soon!

zolork

yes, most of all the Christmas things you saw were photoshopped

:thumb:

LordBranham

Huston(x4), Schulmanator, agunter999(x5), KonstantinII, evanalmighty(x2), anytownUSA, TekindusT(x4), SimCoug(x2), Lord Branham, RepublicMaster, NMUSpidey(x2), Benedict(x5), darkaliendude(x4), UndercoverNinja12, greg59300, kellydale2003, PhatHead, Gugu3, jakis, metarvo, Leszczyk, Roger51, Fox, GreekMan, JosKawai, Titanicbuff(x2), simcityplayer15, weixc82, MilitantRadical, scott1964, dawangjia2003, Ying Blanc, younghappy, w_swietwoot, tankmank, ThomasSimpson

thank you all so much, and i hope each of you had a great Christmas!

:yes:

w3ub.png

mhj3.png

*Since the pictures in my last entry were all at night, I decided that this entry should show some of the new areas of the city again that were shown in the Christmas entry..except in the daytime!*

Good morning! And what a beautiful morning it is! How about a little drive from East End, west toward City Centre, and take a stroll along the riverfront?

(World Wars I & II Memorial Museum & Park, East End. Click image to view full-size.)

ih9n.png

(Harrods, East End. Click image to view full-size.)

chq2.png

(King George Olympic Park. Click image to view full-size.)

ooku.png

(Royal Palace, City Centre. Click image to view full-size.)

jb5o.png

Blimey! This wasn't in the forecast!

(East Riverfront. Click image to view full-size.)

kfw5.png

More to come...

hc65.png

Thanks for viewing! Let me know what you thought!

16 Comments

Recommended Comments

I like the picture of King George's Olympic park. I've seen the night version of this pic in your Christmas entry but I like the day one more cause you can really see the brick ground texture you're using. The color balancing you've done really makes the brick pop and that subway station adds a lot of depth to that image.

Share this comment

Your journal is amazing! Guess you spend a whole lot of time in planning and planting. There are so many lots I've never seen before, like the ferris wheel and the seawalls - maybe you can give me a hint. :-)

Share this comment