• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

BTT (CJ section): 16 January 2014

Benedict

9xmp.jpg

Hi, Kruness. Well done last week.

Hi, Huston. Always great to see you updating each week, and in the TOP Ten each week, regardless of position.

Hi,

pasqualegiò

. Thank the people who commented on your work.

Hi, ThomasSimpson. It takes several hours to put the BTTs together each week, and I don't have time to search for and create the hyperlinks to the CJs, unfortunately.

Hi, feeroz123. Holding steady.

Hi, City_Master. Nice work last time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ben's Top Ten

Another week of change, as Republic of San Theodoros re-enters at number one.

Ionica and Benzihor Region are also back, and Repubblica diMacondo is new this week.

Follow on Twitter: @benstopten

wn7v.jpg

Ben's +10

Teddy City by Titanic Bluff

Webzone Region By feeroz123

Holt by sim_link

A random journal by Moerp

Okatabawashi by TowerDude

New Duveland by City_Master

Welcome to Peyton Place by SimRico

Eucadia region by Schriefer

Port Matthew's The Best Defense by NMUSpidey

Republica de Guatalaga by Krisman

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

How come the CJ search function no longer finds anything? Used to be I could track down the CJs on this list by using the search function but it never returns any found results these days, it just always says:no results found.

Share this comment

How come the CJ search function no longer finds anything? Used to be I could track down the CJs on this list by using the search function but it never returns any found results these days, it just always says:no results found.

It hasn't worked for a long time.

My suggestion - type the CJ name and the word Simtropolis into your browser's search engine - you almost always get the right result. CJs in both forum and CJ section will show up - the CJ section has the word 'journal' in the URL of you need to differentiate.

Time to climb. 

A great CJ entry that didn't get a lot of views or comments this week was Papiretum - The Origins. I recommend more people go check it out.

Enough to be a new entry at number 8 this week!

Share this comment

Time to climb. 

A great CJ entry that didn't get a lot of views or comments this week was Papiretum - The Origins. I recommend more people go check it out.

thanks for having mentioned my cj ... I am satisfied with the result the same. :)

Share this comment

Another strong week for Cattala. Fair point about the amount of time it takes to make updates. It is a shame that the Simtropolis CJ function doesn't work very well though. Your advice was most useful!

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.