New SorGun

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Replies + Teaser

SimCoug

newsorgunrepliesbanner.jpg

Replies to 1870 Census – Part 3

7238320: All your hard work behind the scenes shows in every little detail! I look forward to each New Sorgun update; the way you 'play' the game never disappoints. (and thanks for sharing your relots etc, makes my small towns look nicer too!)

Thanks! I’m glad others have found the Jmyers relots useful. I’m working on another lot project that may get released in the near future.

lovemax: very very very good

Thank you.

dubaidude303: Your best work yet!!!! 10/10!

Thanks!

ggamgus: Better than all of your previous entries combined...

It’s always good to hear that the updates are getting better – that is what I am aiming for.

ImFromSweden: This is the first time I'm commenting on a city journal in years. Stunning work.

Thanks! It’s always nice to hear from a new voice.

AcaCZV: I just love your work! It's amazing! The best CJ so far!

Thank you very much.

Kevenbro: Amazing as usual bro!

Thanks again bro.

Mithrik: :D <--- This smiley expresses everything from my part.

Thanks Mithrik.

Mastof: Great Stuff! :D

Gracias.

Efkin: Fantastic!

Thank you!

Wcraig: That river in the Mosaic is amazing!! Great work!

Thanks – I’ve been trying to include more mosaics lately.

Hazani Pratama: Beaituful!

Thank you Hazani.

Superbacon: Excellent! And very impressive. I enjoyed having a tour of the region. I can't wait to see what New SorGun will look like several years down the line.

Slowly but surely. Before you know it we’ll be in the 20th century :)

Aaron Graham: OMG!!!! I have to say i love the small town and I love how the town did not start in the age of cars, I think this is one of the best city Journals i have seen. :D Keep it up. :D

Thanks Aaron! As I mentioned in the forum section, I am looking forward to bringing New SorGun into the 20th century so I can use some of your great BAT creations.

NMUSpidey: I'm still floored by the Halloween gif. This was a beauty of an update, as well. That Finch, he is one shrewd businessman, is he not?

A shrewd businessman indeed. We’ll hear more about him soon.

Urban Constanta: amaizing again

Thanks!

Kruness: im speechless..... its just so good :O

Thank you.

raynev1: I like it , the stream , the farms , the everything . Spectactular

I’m glad you like it – I always try to get a decent variety of pictures in each update to keep it interesting.

Paulobergonci: this is trully awesome. I LOVE these kind of stories. I tried to make some CJs like this, but you have something i don't have = Patience

I really enjoyed your South American historial CJ – any chance you will be reviving it?

MilitantRadical: Super sweet coal mining operation. I really love that pic. Great census.

Thanks, I had a lot of fun (and frustration) getting that mining scene set up.

Ying Blanc: Always loving your work, I'd live there if I was in that time x3 No way I could ever pull of a timeline story as far back as you've done (maybe 1910s onward x3). Anyways this whole CJ is Spectacular, not a bad update anywhere and I guess there won't be any time soon.

Hopefully not :)

Fox: Once again I am blown away by your talent ..

Thank you, it’s always good to hear from you.

Hellken: This is beautiful work.

Since you love MMPs so much, here are some suggestions for your towns and farms by AdolfPikachu:

Clothesline and DogHouse MMP: http://www.simcity.c...-99385-1-2.html

Farm MMP: http://www.simcity.c...108249-1-1.html

Chicken MMP http://www.simcity.c...110856-1-1.html

Horse MMP: http://www.simcity.c...-99417-1-1.html

You need to REGISTER.

Thanks for the links, I’ll look into them.

grstudios: Well done. Well done!

Thank you.

Jeroentje: nice mining scene!

Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks again for all the great comments. Now, here's a little teaser of what's ahead...

Update%2025%20teaser.jpg

14 Comments

Recommended Comments

That picture is really nice and also inspire me for the northeastern area of my own region. Great job, SimCoug, you put everything in the right place.

Share this comment