• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Rape of Nogovicka...

Sign in to follow this  
Hiigarar

In 2017 an outbreak of unknown infection broke out in Ukraine. The infection grew and soon came to walls of Nogovicka.

Nogovicka City 2017. May 15.

Russian-Nato Forces started a clean out of the city. Evacuation of the city not planned.

Decision of bombing of city is made. Gas, Fire will kill the infection.

Goal - Clean closed zone, at any cost destroy the infection.

Listen to this for a better effect.

Or to this. I hope you enjoy the update.

Nogovicka-Apr1361349833412-2-1-1.jpg

Nogovicka-Mar30371352985905-1.jpg

Nogovicka-Apr9371352985997-1.jpg

Nogovicka-Apr24371352986177-1.jpg

Nogovicka-Apr19371352986120-1.jpg

Nogovicka-Apr12371352986056-1.jpg

Nogovicka-Apr25371352986195-1.jpg

Nogovicka-Apr16371352986099-1.jpg

Nogovicka-Apr22371352986148-1.jpg

Nogovicka-Sep30361352985723-1.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

25 Comments

Recommended Comments

Good update, but this really should NOT be called 'Rape of...', it is very, very inappropriate. Please change the title!

Share this comment

Oh that's really good. The F-15 and the bridge is very reminiscent of "I Am Legend" with Will Smith (that's a good thing).

Diego is right though. The title is a bit inappropriate for the age range that this site hosts.

Share this comment

Very impressive. Though I think it's a bit extreme. No evacuation!? That essentially amounts to a massive genocide.

I also think the Rape title is OK, it seems to have made it past the Simtropolis Administrators who have to approve features for the front page before they are uploaded.

Share this comment

I like how most people posting CJ's including this one especially have fantastic skills at both SC4 and Photoshop! Amazing work! I like how all the color in the fires and explosions are relativity the same gives it a more real feel thats for sure, great editing! That bridge is cool too

Share this comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments. )))

SimGuy23 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2676 here it is.

The name comes from Rape of Nanking (1937). I don't think its inappropriate in anyway.

Share this comment