New Chester City

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Flying over the city and baseball - day 3

Sign in to follow this  
Sjoerd1993

On the planning of today are two great things. First I will go on a tour with a helicopter, to see New Chester City from the sky. When I am done with that I will go to Chester Field, home of the Chesters, the baseball team of New Chester City.

But first the helicopter tour. After I had my breakfast at my hotel, I took a cap to the heliport in the industry area, which is located at the banks of the Oude River. The Oude River is located at the north side of New Chester Island, and separates the island with the northern borough Kings. The helicopter tour will show me the entire city. Firstly we flew over the New Chester Bay, from where I took this picture.

newchestercitysep234713.png

On the picture you can see the entire city. On the down side of the picture, Lower New Chester Island can be seen, with the McGuire Center on the right side. Above that Old Town. Furthermore, one can see that on the right side of the picture, mostly along 7th and 6th Avenue, the most important business district is located. These two avenues are famous for its high amount of office skyscrapers. Moreover, the Edwards Building can be seen, which is located on 7th Avenue. Also Central Square can be seen in the centre of the city. On the left of Central Square, the Carmen Building is located. A big eye catcher is University Park, the largest park of the city with the New Chester City University located inside the park. Above University Park, the Chester Field stadium is located.

The tour was amazing, although it lasted for only 15 minutes. However, when I left the helicopter, I was offered a free night tour, since I was the 1.000.000 guest. Of course I was thrilled, because the night tours are very exclusive and now I could see the city by night too!

When I left the heliport, I took a cap too Chester Field, home of the Chesters. The Chesters are one of the best teams of the nation. I was lucky I could buy tickets for the match against the Yankees. When I bought the tickets, I had still a couple of hours till the match would begin, so I decided to go to University Park. University Park is the largest park of the city. It is the place to be for relaxation in New Chester City. Many of the city’s citizens come to the park to relax or sport. The park has a large amount of sport accommodations, like baseball, tennis and soccer fields. The park is also a popular meeting place for students as well, since the university is located in the park as well. After I walked through the park I arrived at the New Chester City University. It is a very famous university, with its even more famous library. The University’s Library is namely opened for public as well. This was done as a gift of the university to the city. Since the library became public, it is one of the largest libraries in the USA.

newchestercitymar124813.png

- A view over University Park and the New Chester City University.

newchestercityapr848135.png

- Chester Field, home of the Chesters.

After I visited the university and its accommodations, I returned to Chester Field to watch the baseball match. The atmosphere in the stadium was unbelievable and the Chesters won the game. After the match ended, I rushed to a cap to go the heliport again, to do my night tour. The night tour was amazing and I took again a picture when I flew over New Chester Bay. This time it was great to see all the lights. After 15 minutes I landed again and I took a cap again to get to the hotel. At the hotel I had dinner and I went straight to bed and waited what would happen tomorrow.

newchestercityjun248135.png

Sign in to follow this  

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.