• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Arab Spring Pt.2 Teaser

Sign in to follow this  
Evillions

Well, it has been a while since I have updated this CJ. Although I did had time before to make new updates, I got lazy and wanted a break from SC4. :P At least now I'm back and ready to play some more SC4. Here is something I have in store:

gobar_east-1a.jpg

Stay tuned for more! ;)

Sign in to follow this  

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

^lol Bipin, you maade themmmm :P

But yes, this scene totally does those amazing BATs justice! What can I say? It's too realistic for words. I can literally smell the gunpowder. =D

Share this comment

Really nice photoshop effects and plopping :O
It looks like if it was not from Simcity4, not sure of what game it reminds me, but it is everything but not an arab spring.

Share this comment

[color=#800000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Replies:[/font][/b][/color]

[b]Hazani Pratama:[/b] Thanks! The infantry MMPs and props are found here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2013

[b]TekindusT:[/b] Hahaha.. There's more where that came form. ;)

[b]lovemax: [/b]Thanks man!

[b]SimCoug: [/b]Glad to be back in SC4. :)

[b]ggamgus: [/b]You got that right! ;)

[b]Bipin: [/b] Hahaha... You made those. :P I'm happy that you made those tanks and barriers, my scenes would be incomplete without them.

[b]Ace: [/b]Thanks dude! :D I'm actually pleased with the results, the modular lots really do wonders here.

[b]IL.: [/b]Thanks! :)

Share this comment