• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

[color=#ff00cc][b]Interesting and unique once again. Good update.[/b][/color]

[color=#ff00cc][b]Glad to see you aren't just being repetitive and showing the same thing over and over again.[/b][/color]

[color=#ff00cc][b]I like the picture with the marina along the waterfront the best.[/b][/color]

Share this comment

Great song to listen to on a chilly November morning.

Looking at the city here it must either be a different season, or at a longitude where the leaves haven't changed yet.

And I find many of your updates to be fantastical (in a good way!) with amazing additions to the images that enhance them, and today you surprised me with the literal interpretation of the 'muscle of the economy'. Thanks!

Share this comment

Very good update.Actually there is a real city Varna, which is in Bulgaria, my country:[url="http://www.google.bg/search?q=%D0%92%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B0&hl=bg&safe=off&rlz=1C1SKPL_enBG397&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Yt6UUPnUHYW6hAfmvYDYDQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=893"]http://www.google.bg/search?q=%D0%92%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B0&hl=bg&safe=off&rlz=1C1SKPL_enBG397&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Yt6UUPnUHYW6hAfmvYDYDQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=893[/url] You are actually close to the city.

Share this comment

Thank you all for your warm comments )))

Bojoloko - Yeap the city named i copied from Bulgarian great city of Varna, of course in Hiigara its located in asian part of Hiigara. Thank you )))

Benedict - Yeap the city is located in warm place and in this time of the month, its nice to build warmer cities ))) And thanks for your lovely comments, they want me to be better ))). Thank you )))

Fox - Trying to be not repetetive, hope you like the new updates )))

Hazani - Thanks.

Alec - Thats good ))) Thanks.

Share this comment