• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Page 4

Sign in to follow this  
PhatHead

Page4.jpg?psid=1

Story

Phatafornia now has 15 cities. Mrs. Pillsbury won the Class1 of the Phatathon. Head awarded her the trophy. Crane asked “Where is mine”. Head said “Up a tree, climb for it.” Phatamento now has 10 nuclear power plants and at least two large water pumps. Pillsbury Town now has at least one large water pump and seven power plants. Casa Quesadilla has five power plants and seven water structures. Phatifornia has five universities, with nine campuses. There are 13 college campuses. There are currently 15 school districts, with 62, elementary and 14 high schools. There are a few private schools. There are libraries and museums. Most cities have a “City Park” area as the center of the city and that’s where the city hall is. Steve Carne and family spent a weekend in the “Quesadilla Pumpkin Patch”. Once again Head was please with the population growth that everyone joined in a group prayer to thank God for such increasingly bounty of people grace and blessings. Carne walks the beach with some of his close feline friends. They talked and went fishing. Jessica Hair had a grand time talking to the students at the high school. Let’s see how you continue the story.

Radio

Today’s highlighted program is “Phatzilla” staring Hank Walker, and Betty Yale.

Chapter 1 Scene 1 “Royal Flush”.

Nar: The scene opens a little boy is playing with his pet lizard.

The lizard runs into the bath room as the boy chases it. Somehow the lizard ends up on top of the toilet hits the flusher and falls in and gets flushed. The boy screams and the mother comes running in.

Joy says, “What happened?” Johny says, “Herb just flushed himself.”

Joy says, “Oh, when Dad gets home for lunch he will have a wonderful plan to get Herb back.”

INewszE2.jpg?psid=1

Focus City

Worker City, Mayor Mr. Larry Worker has a wife and three children. It has a population of 89K with 20K commercial and 25 industrial. The primary party is Human/Cyborg. The city is near some foothills area of Central Phatifornia.

Cities

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City and Jerome.

Week3Phatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North

Central

South

[2] [7] [13] [19]

[73] [76] [80] [83] [85]

[225] [232] [242]

2 number

3 numbers

1 number

Reply to vote

This is where you get to choose which cities are established next.

Polls close 11/6/2012 12 noon Arizona time. “Election Day” lol.

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

7, 19
73, 76, 80

I like the names for the cities. I hope there's a city that ends up getting named "West Quesadilla" because I misread Casa Quesadilla as that and it sounded like a good, fun name.

Share this comment