• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

17 Comments

Recommended Comments

Alenkacz: The barrels, crates, and other industrial props are from Murimk's Prop Pack Vol 03 - Industrials, while the diagonal fillers and warehouses are from the GridBusters series by NightOwl Productions.

Now, just look at that! This is my kind of industrial zone, with diagonals and well-placed MMPs. I'm finding myself addicted to using those gridbuster fillers and the aforementioned prop plops. I build them or at least look at them almost every time I fire up the game now. I like that salvage yard as well. Good update, Paeng!

Share this comment

[quote name='metarvo' timestamp='1351789570']Murimk's Prop Pack Vol 03 - Industrials, while the diagonal fillers and warehouses are from the GridBusters series by NightOwl Productions.[/quote]

Yep, nailed them :-) Thanks for passing on the info... and I'm really happy to hear that you find the GridBusters useful... We've been planning a Vol02 - alas, RL has caught up with some of us =:-)

[quote]How long did it take to do this?[/quote]

Oh, I have no idea... once the basic scene is there, filling it out with MMPs is the zen part... when time is forgotten ;-)

Share this comment

I saw this on Simpeg last month. I was wondering if you were ever going to post this on Simtropolis. This is really wonderful work, among the best ever.

Share this comment