• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Teaser With Aerial Shots!

nedal2001

Well, I had some time to play some Simcity - As I said before, the wife is pregnant (4 months now!) so all my time has been dedicated to being with her

:) Here is a teaser of what is to come in the update before the end of the month!

13kafraday.jpg

13kafranight.jpg

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Congrats! People will tell you to get lots of sleep now, but really, in the end, it won't matter. You don't know what tired is until you have a newborn.

And great teaser - your slums are filling in nicely.

Share this comment

Congratulations! Welcome to parenthood, the both of you! Be prepared to never have any time to yourselves for so long as you live! There's two -pic reasons my actual city-pictures-city-journal never gets updated ;)

Share this comment

great teaser and congratulation "soon to be father". I myself when i had my daughter, ive lost my free time and eventually have given up playing this beautiful game.

Share this comment