Maniruanga

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Region version 1

Sign in to follow this  
Asser

So I've spend a fair amount of hours on terraforming this region and it has resolved in the first version

Click for full-size version - Warning: Somewhat large image (8,7 MB)

Region_v1_tbn.png

Some issues I have found:

• The landscape is really flat, so I'll try to add more hills
  • The edges between the cities... OH MY GOD THE EDGES!! Anyone have any idea on what to do here? I have spend hours on edges alone to get to this result. In the mountains it's somewhat covered by trees :P but I'm not nearly happy enough with it.

Besides the edges ( :rage:) I am quite happy with the islands to the south, and the coastline from the lower mainland (middle bottom) and I think the meltwater lake in the top also looks quite nice.

But I really need any advice on how to deal with those edges and should I perhaps add more, smaller lakes now or should I do that when I'm building the cities themselves?

Mods used:

Ground texture and Trees: http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=415 PEG-MTP Terrain Mod

Water: http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=48 PEG Water Mod (BluGreen)

Beaches: HD White Sands Beach Mod

Sign in to follow this  

1 Comment

Recommended Comments