Atlantsia (AIN)

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Honey I Forgot

Ace3

1bannerst.jpg

Replies:

@reich3rd: First, let me tell you how ecstatic I am to know that you decided to make your first post here. I feel honored! As for the marina, well, it's taken me about 3 years to compile all the BATs, Mods, and everything you see there, so I really can't tell you that because it would take hours if not days. I'm so sorry. I can tell you however that the main buildings are HK skyscrapers, the medium rises are random medium-sized office towers I've found in various prop packs, and the low-rises are from Frogface. There's actually some Maxis content towards the right. The marinas themselves are from Pegasus, the Seawalls are from JRJ, and the palms are from Nealos101, all on the LEX (@SC4D). The last building is "Brickell on the River" or something similiar to that title. Search "Miami" or "Brickell" on the STEX, and it should come up.

@ggamgus: Tis' a possibility I shall consider ;]

@MilitantRadical: Thank you!

@nedal2001: Thank you very much! Yes, I try to take as much inspiration from real life locations as possible!

@Hazani Pratama: Thanks!

@NMUSpidey: Haha, thank you! Antarctica...Oh man, I actually have some pictures of the beginning, but it may take some time before I can finalize them and post them. Shoot. I'll do my best though! Thanks!

@TekindusT: Thanks TekindusT! Love hearing it from an amazing player like yourself!

@SimCoug: Thanks!

@urbanconstanta: Thank you very much!

@dubaidude303: Thanks sir!

@Kruness: Thank you!

@city89: (Answer posted in the comment section of the last entry)

@Simul8ter8: Thanks Willy!

@elavery: Thank you!

@Ghostlider: It's here: http://descargas.capitalsim.net/?sitio=csc&descarga=899

@Efkin: Thank you!

@ramadantis: Thanks!

@vandbub: (Answer posted in the comment section of the last entry)

@zimmie: Thanks!

@Jamonbread: Thank you!

@B.C builder: Search "Miami" or "Brickell" on the STEX, and it should appear

@Gugu3: Thanks!

@Blakeway: Lol, you wait and see Juls! Thanks!

@7891122562059523: Thank you very much! That is great to hear!

@DanPeterson: Thanks you Dan!

@ThomasSimpson:Thanks Thomas!

@peep12: Thank you very much! :]

What do you mean you forgot?

I'm sorry!!! I didn't know that Atlantsia's 1 year anniversary was October 7! Nooooooooooo!

Umm, HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY ATLANTSIA?

Whatevs....?

So umm, maybe we'll just head downunder....literally...

Queensland-Brisbane International Airport

brisbanejul140013502555.png

Queensland-Brisbane CBD

brisbaneriversidenov130.png

brisbaneriversidenov100.png

Queensland-Whitehaven Beach

beachoct16021350430877c.png

Yeah I know its not the usual update. I ventured away to Queensland for a while thanks to ggamgus himself. You go Emir ma boy! :P

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

Beautiful recreation there. And many happy returns for two weeks ago... Huston's Llithustania anniversary made me remember Cattala's otherwise I would've completely forgotten it, so you're not the only one.

Share this comment

Awww... COME ON, DUDE!!!! >:-(

Just kidding... :P But seriously, I was going to post my Queensland material this week, and now it'll look like I'm plagiarizing off of you. :P

Well, I guess the Simtropolis people wouldn't mind seeing two recreations of the same place in one week... :|

Share this comment