Hiroshima

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 12 - Hiroshima central area

Sign in to follow this  
art128

Hello !

First let me apology for missing the update yesterday. I was sick the entire week end ( massive headache, sneezing etc) Yesterday when going back to school, I made some quick modding on something, and then I had literally no inspiration in Simcity. You know, you end up in the region view doing nothing but glaring at your cities from far away. Then decide to open a tile but to end up not knowing what to do... it's frustrating.

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Okay guys, today we've got some more pictures from Hiroshima! Just some things to say, not much. The area along the rail line is old. Once the new station is finished, there will be a massive redevelopment plan going on here.

39045196.jpg

55287900.jpg

31328982.jpg

91536003.jpg

90507687.jpg

24240890.jpg

Also a cookie to anyone who can guess what they are building at the end of the mosaic.

Hope you liked this update!

Psst, don't forget to like and vote the update! :wub: :wub:

-Arthur

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

Nice, I like the blend of building types your using there! And if I were to guess, it would probably, judging by the size, a small mall complex maybe?

Share this comment