• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Introduction to Winwaloe

Fox

Introduction to Winwaloe!

Replies:

TowerDude: Thanks for the comment.

kakado_to_save: Nice to see you back.. thanks for the feedback. I'm sure we can work out a deal for you under the table. ;)

bigro: Derp! .. Thanks ! Blah blah appreciate the constant support and feedback on skype. U R my muse!

NMUSpidey: Thanks for the support and constant feedback.. I'm sure Mr Spidey lives in one of those homes. :wub:

ggamgus: Glad you enjoyed the update.. Let me know when you want to move in.

TekindusT: Thanks for the comment. Sing well my friend!

emperordaniel: Welcome back .. hope your computer is all fixed now. Price range.. hmm.. I'm sure we can work out a deal for our favourite Emperor! :P

hammysonata: BUY MORE STUFF!! Thanks for the comment. :P

Blakeway: As are you sexc ... thanks for the comments.

MilitantRadical: Glad to see you back again, thanks for all the support and great comments. Yes it is a custom lot, and the link for the original is a few comments below.

SimCoug: You are correct, it is a MattB school.. lol.. I made it when it was released as a prop before he released the school .. but I love that bat and had to see it used more often that just as a one off school. It makes a great mansion.

10000000000000: Thanks for the great comment and compliment... just hope I can win back to back Trixies ..lol.

yarahi: Yes that was released over at SC4Devotion a few years back. ==Click Me==

evanm1487: Thanks for the comment.. most of the bats are from MattB .. you can find some of his work here on the Stex, or over at SC4Devotion.. Majority of the lots have been redesigned and no release has been set for them. The original lots are just as good though. Check them out, and see the link above for that last mansion.

Mastof: Glad to see you here and commenting, miss you still! Those walls were inspired by something I saw in real life, so I set out to recreate them in the LE.. they work ok.

Hazani Pratama: Thanks.. not sure which one you are talking about since there are 6 shown .. maybe refresh if you only saw one.

westy177: Thanks, and I look forward to seeing your application to AIN.

Hellken: My pleasure, I try to answer if I can, and glad you like the mansions.

IL.: Thanks for the comment, and I'd love to live there too .. lol.

A new update ... Sorry it's been so long .. I've been busy working and stuff. So I hope you enjoy these pictures.

I've been playing a different region a bit, experimenting a little with different lots I've never used before, like the Japanse canal system. I've also made a few differrent tram terminal lots to be different and I've enjoyed playing with the GLR ... Something I've never used due to the CTD issues sometimes with these lots. But I've been lucky and happy with the result thus far.

winwaloedt01.jpg

winwaloedt02.jpg

winwaloedt03.jpg

winwaloedt04.jpg

winwaloedt05.jpg

winwaloedt06.jpg

Last but not least we venture back to Triton City .. this picture is of the Triton Golf Course, home of the Asgard Masters PGA Tournament, and is located at the Southern tip of the City.

tritongolfcourse01.jpg

Thanks for viewing and I hope you enjoyed this update.

Please comment and rate.

19 Comments

Recommended Comments

Are the pedmalls here by Paeng?

I really like your tram/GLR train and you plopped the W2W buildings neatly. The pictures are beautiful!

Just a minor problem. You might need a mod to remove the road barriers. :)

Share this comment

[color=#ff00ff][b]Thanks for the comments and feedback.. very helpful.. just to reply ..[/b][/color]

[quote name='Hellken' timestamp='1349762946']
Are the pedmalls here by Paeng?
[/quote]

[color=#ff00cc][b]No .. I created those pedestrian malls myself, and they are fully functional as pedestrian walkways.[/b][/color]

I really like your tram/GLR train and you plopped the W2W buildings neatly. The pictures are beautiful!
[/quote]

[color=#ff00ff][b]90% of my cities buildings are grown, I've made them all in to odd size lots rarely used in game like 9x2 or 10x3 ect, to get them to grow. I hate plopping and will continue to bulldoze until I get what I want.[/b][/color]

Just a minor problem. You might need a mod to remove the road barriers. :)
[/quote]

[color=#ff00cc][b]That's a good idea.. do you have a link to one I might use?[/b][/color]

Share this comment

Thanks, my jaw dropped off while I was looking at the pictures and you'll have to pay for surgery.

Share this comment

Fox, thanks for the reply. :)

You can use this mod to remove the road barriers:
[url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2482"]http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2482[/url]

Share this comment

[quote name='Hellken' timestamp='1349781355']
Fox, thanks for the reply. :)

You can use this mod to remove the road barriers:
[/quote]

[color=#ff00cc][b]Thanks .. I actually went looking for it after I posted the update.. found it and installed it.. thanks again.. didn't know it existed![/b][/color]

Share this comment