Periodic Table of 2009 Trixies

Sign in to follow this  
Benedict

Click on image for full size.

millipediaelements2009.jpg

Click on image for full size.

periodictabletrixies200.jpg

Replies:

I had never realized before that Haljackey was awarded Trixies for all four categories back then. This Table brings to me so many nice memories.

I lurked during 2008 before going active in 2009, and remember masterpieces like Jargeah (suplado!), Tierra de la Oscuridad (BlondeTwiggy), United Islands of Territories (Victor Valdes), The Different Views of NY (lucky7) and my all-time favourite Soviet Black Sea Union (SimHoTToDDy)... Memories...

I'll be making my first appearance on the next Table!

And there you are! One of the great things about doing these tables is the memories. I lurked for about a year (2003-2004) before becoming an active commenter, and it wasn't until 2006 that I started my own CJ.

LOL! I'm baaaaaaack!

Funny how you keep on showing up in the tables ;)

I usually find these by the ads you place on the front page.

Excellent excellent work with these. I'm sure you had your work cut out with me in 2008... it t'was a fantastic year at ST. :P

This week the front page ad must have sat in the queue for a couple of days. And yes, you gave me a small headache, although I had a nice out in giving your element the key position.

Ah, the glory days of '08 and '09, I think '08 was my peak activity before my temporary self-imposed exile. I was even nominated for something, but didn't win (obviously hahaha!). Man, suplado!'s Jargeah was one of the most amazing cjs I've ever seen. Lucky7 was awesome, too, and I was partial to ilikehotdogsalot's World (although the years he was active with that could be different from what I'm remembering). Great stuff, Benedict!

Thank you. You'll see ilikehotdogsdalot next week, so stay tuned!

Sign in to follow this  

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

I don't know what's worse, that I saw this thread exactly at the moment you posted it, or that I barely read it because all I care for is next one because I'm on there. :P But on a serious note, good job! I like the grayish colour for CXL. [s]And remember, I'm from Spain[/s] nevermind, you can probably read that on my profile, hehe.

Share this comment

I'm all metal. When we get to this year's Trixies, I wanna be in the metals \m/ \m/ ! (Actually I'm really not all that metal, but a little bit, yeah, maybe like aluminum instead of iron...)

Share this comment

Let's see, hey, I actually KNOW SOME OF THESE PEOPLE NOW D:

by that I mean I've made a legitamate amount of contact with them :P
Welcome to modern times ladies and gents

Hey its Frogface! Can't forget the dude that made M.Eastern style a hit! Thanks Bro! =D

Lol, "Mr. Beer", dude, that's like the best username evar. :P

Share this comment

Very cool once again - Lots of great BATers and LOTers this year - Madhatter, Pegasus, Odainsaker, Spa, nofunk, Paeng... I'm still downloading their great creations today. Thanks again for all the hard work you put into this - I'm curious what 2012 will look like...

Share this comment

Nice tables, Benedict! Kudos for your work. Funny to see my Trixies from back in the day my username was still [b]mrtnrln[/b]. Back in 2009, I was a mere associate, but since 2010 I'm a full NAM member, and my contribution sincethen is more worthy, as I may say ;) Before that it was a bit more like freewheeling on the NAM, testing out new stuff...

Share this comment

It is clear that you know absolutly nothing about the periodic table.You just
invented some names and put in it.You should read a book about it or research about the topic before posting it.

Share this comment