• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Madinat Jumeirah

elavery

dhahran_banner.jpg

Covering more than 40 hectares and consisting of 4.5 kilometres of waterways, Madinat Jumeirah is one of the most exclusive resorts in the Emirate of Dhahran. Located adjacent to Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Burj Al Arab, and Wild Wadi Water Park, Madinat Jumeirah is just a 30 minute drive from Dhahran International Airport and a 10 minute drive from Mall of the Emirates.

jumeirah_image_3.jpg

jumeirah_mosaic_15.jpg

Opened in 2003, Madinat Jumeirah offers luxury hotels, apartments, shopping and dining to tourists from all over the world. The architecture is Arabian inspired and the underlying concept is to recreate traditional Dhahranian life as it used to be in the days of pearl diving and fishing. The waterways are also home to a turtle sanctuary, reaffirming Dhahran's commitment to the enviroment.

jumeirah_mosaic_13.jpg

jumeirah_mosaic_16.jpg

jumeirah_image_6.jpg

jumeirah_image_5.jpg

jumeirah_night_mosaic_2.jpg

jumeirah_image_4.jpg

Please join me next time, as our journey to Dhahran will take us to a new district of the city.

26 Comments

Recommended Comments

You outdid yourself again Eugene, this is absolutely exceptional. You're probably going to see another 20 comments saying that in the next few days and you certainly deserve all of it.

By the way the canals look like something I would want, do you have a link? :)

Share this comment

Fabulous update here Eugene !
Super variety of pic sizes..
All quality stiff of course as we have
come to expect from you :)

Thanks, Brian

Share this comment

I started making Middle Eastern cities because of Suplado's Jargeah...think I'm gonna start again doing Dubai-like cities because of you. This is amazing, jaw-dropping. On top of that I was supposed to work in Management at Madinat Jumeirah back in the days, always tried to find a way to recreate it in my city. Quality of the picture is amazing, though missing some props but that's no big deal. I would have added some lights along the palm tree line on the entrance of the hotel (just suggesting :) )

I was wondering what sand texture are you using for the beaches and what water texture are you using for the canals?

Again, this is awesome, keep up the good work wouldi !

Share this comment

If you have the time, may you please upload those mayor mod limos please!!! :)

It would be super if you did...

Anyways, great just great city journal. 5/5 :)

Share this comment