• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Augusta Regional Airport

Sign in to follow this  
VMIUJcadet09

Good Evening Everyone!

Sorry for such a long absence between updates, real life has been super busy and will probably be busy for a while. Anyways, I decided to do a quick update and introduce the Augusta Regional Airport (AGS) to you! This is only a teaser (mainly cause my game crashed to desktop when I tried to zoom in!) but here is a good overview of the airport and its surrounding environs.

blogentry-202086-0-16641800-1349398534_t

As you can see, there is only one runway and several taxiways to the only terminal. AGS is served by US Airways, Continental, and United with direct, non-stop flights to Miami, Atlanta, Charlotte, Washington-Reagan, and BWI. The airport has the capacity for larger airplanes in order to bring in loads of passangers for the annual Masters Tournament, held every April. The airport is off a main road which leads right into Augusta, as well as the Augusta Beltway (I-520) and the Downtown Expressway (GA-429); which is the interchange you see to the upper right of the runway.

Hope you enjoy your visit, stay tuned for more!

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

@Majorjacks: Of course! My computer crashed last night when I was trying to zoom in for a close-up, but I'll get additional pictures in hopefully by end of the weekend.

Share this comment