Periodic Table of 2008 Trixies

Sign in to follow this  
Benedict

Click image for full size.

millipediaelements2008.jpg

Click image for full size.

periodictabletrixies200.jpg

Replies:

To everyone - thanks for viewing - just passed 10k hits.

Three to go until I'm on here, haha. I love the format in which you do these. :)

Check back in in two weeks to see where you end up.

Very cool once again - I like your brief description for each year so far, you point out some interesting facts.

Thanks, I'm trying for something close to wiki-speak ;)

Very Nice!

Thank you!

Clever idea! You should have made the teams similar to the lanthanide and actinide groups (the groups with 14 elements on each row).

That is more or less what I have done. If you were to fit the table into where the 'team' labeled boxes are, the element colors would mostly line up. Not always, but a large percent of the time.

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

I had never realized before that [b]Haljackey [/b]was awarded Trixies for all four categories back then. This Table brings to me so many nice memories.

I lurked during 2008 before going active in 2009, and remember masterpieces like [i]Jargeah[/i] ([b]suplado![/b]), [i]Tierra de la Oscuridad[/i] ([b]BlondeTwiggy[/b]), [i]United Islands of Territories[/i] ([b]Victor Valdes[/b]), [i]The Different Views of NY[/i] ([b]lucky7[/b]) and my all-time favourite [i]Soviet Black Sea Union[/i] ([b]SimHoTToDDy[/b])... Memories...

I'll be making my first appearance on the next Table!

Share this comment

I usually find these by the ads you place on the front page.

Excellent excellent work with these. I'm sure you had your work cut out with me in 2008... it t'was a fantastic year at ST. :P

Share this comment

Ah, the glory days of '08 and '09, I think '08 was my peak activity before my temporary self-imposed exile. I was even nominated for something, but didn't win (obviously hahaha!). Man, suplado!'s Jargeah was one of the most amazing cjs I've ever seen. Lucky7 was awesome, too, and I was partial to ilikehotdogsalot's World (although the years he was active with that could be different from what I'm remembering). Great stuff, Benedict!

Share this comment