Hokkodo (AIN)

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Kuroda Castle - Hokkodo's Return

Simul8ter8

Hey!

hope you guys and gals are having a good day!

I want to start off by saying that i'm sorry for being gone soo long.

And that I really do miss being a part of all this...

Also I must mention that this is going to be a slow return due to school and stuff keeping me so busy.

But nevertheless here we are!

Part8-1.jpg?t=1348957273

WELCOME

to

KURODA CASTLE!

Part1-1.jpg?t=1348955732

Kuroda Castle lies just on the edge of the Hejiki mountain range. The mountain range is located along the side off the Hokkodian Capital Ikoshima.

you may notice in the top next to the castle is a blocked road. That is where people would go to start their trek through the mountains to get to the city.

But in more recent centuries a tunnel has been built and is used for traveling.

Part2-1.jpg?t=1348955842

Kuroda Castle was built back in the early years of the Hokkodian Revolution.

Back at the time of its construction the castle was used as a strategic base for Dako Machi and her forces.

Part3-1.jpg?t=1348955904

Due to the location of the castle it provided the Freedom Fighters with great protection when the city was under siege by the Emperor's forces.

Part6-1.jpg?t=1348955958

In the years following the war homes were built for the servants that worked in the caslte.

in the 1990's all the homes around the castle were fully restored to there previous beauty.

Part5-1.jpg?t=1348956109

Nowadays Kuroda Castle is mainly used as a tourist attraction, and the home around sell authentic Hokkodian food, clothing, and knickknacks.

Part7-1.jpg?t=1348956151

Thanks for visiting Kuroda Castle and do come again soon!

Don't forget, if you like this, please rate, comment, +1, and maybe even follow my CJ!

:ducky: :ducky: :ducky:

13 Comments

Recommended Comments

Nice entry! I like the old castles, although in Japan there are only a handful of them remaining with their original construction (they are pretty much all just castle-shaped museums).

Share this comment

You managed to blend those large ploppable bedrocks beautifully - they are tricky to use that way. Nice work, and the castle is beautiful. Glad to see you posting again.

Share this comment