• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Cage for the damned...

Hiigarar

Apicalipsys_01-.jpg

Listen to this sad tune to set the mood. The society demands you to!

Listen to this tune to set the mood. We demand you do it...

Konfederatisk, oh city of lights and life... life for the damned. The government of Konfederatisk, the so called "Emergency Government" has contructed the Dome, to defend the city and its population for the better future. Orders of pillaging villages around the city were made, destroying many of those that survived. Those that are kept are slaves to the great society.

Konfederatisk-Sep13241348584907-1.jpg

We are inside the city, right now we need to find the old maps to find Yri-laim and the way to Ascadylea. If we are found, we would be killed as the comers from the wastelands.

The dome defends the city from nature and from the wastelands poisons. Many still here believe of the better future, of the rebuilding... while there government does everything possible to stay in power.

Konfederatisk-Oct29241348585025-1.jpg

The "Emergency Government" is located at the tops of the Dome, controlling all of Konfederatisk and wasteland around. Many surviving villages pay tribute of food and people. The society needs to survive at any costs. Many ignore the situation of people being put in to slavery... its for the better good of humanity.

Konfederatisk-Jun8251348586078-1.jpg

Many of the former offices are now homes for the rich, they can still live in relative peace and quite and enjoy the post-plague years. Konfederatisk is planning an expantion in to the wasteland and re-building of Nogovicka, Pizen and other cities. Plans are also made of contact with the Alliance of independent nations. Rumors are going around that 50 years ago Okatabawashi Imperial Government contacted Konfederatisk, while Konfederatisk ignored them... better to be quiet.. no one remembers who is the enemy.

Konfederatisk-Jun6251348586023-1-1.jpg

The harbour is the location for goods that are transfered from the wastelands, military goes in to wasteland every week to clean off and destroy villages for goods. Its a happy day when not opened "Nuclear shulter" is opened, you get the best produce of old ages.

Konfederatisk-May29251348585459-1.jpg

The 3 ship wreacks are the ships of the "Shelter of Nogovicka". This ships escaped the plague in Nogovicka and were in the city for 10 years, they planned to land in Konfederatisk for the resque mission. The ships were let in... all on board were killed and the ships wreaked. The security of the city can't be destroyed.

Konfederatisk-Jun30251348586317-1.jpg

The great wasteland that was the city. The center is still the symbol of the old world, but of brutal one. Art, Science and Politics are still alive here. Only you need to be born here to be a apart of the greater society.

Konfederatisk-Jun7251348586056-1.jpg

The hives are the security of the city, here are located the military, they are seen as the protector of the "Motherland", the last hope of the dying civilization. Konfederatisk is loosing it battle. The wasteland at some point will eat the children of progress.

Konfederatisk-Jun25251348586233-1.jpg

And wasteland will rejoin with Konfederatisk... its the future of every human city in this world. The death of civilization.

17 Comments

Recommended Comments

Wow.

Um... yeah, it's hard to find more words to describe my reaction right now, and since I don't want this to be an one word post I'll just add this explanation because every posts deserves an explanation and I'm making this way too long.

Share this comment

Amazing storyline! You might want to go back and check your grammar though.

Did you make the dome specifically for this update?

Share this comment

I like the dome but the lack of transitions within the rest of the city,i.e. roads going in and out of the dome, kind of make it look really awkward most of the time. I'm planning on using it in one of my large cities as a nature preserve. At least you incorporated it into your city as a defensive wall, therefore canceling any need for any transitions.

Share this comment