• Comments
  • Views

Imperial power in Zhanggiang

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TowerDude

111xfja.jpg

Zhanggiang Castle

Zhang Yang Castle, also known as Zhanggian Palace, is a royal palace located in northern Zhang Yang, Okatabawashi. First constructed in 1394 and reconstructed in 1767, it was the main and largest palace of the Five Grand Palaces built by the Okata Dynasty. The name of the palace, Zhang Yang is named after the first emperor of the Yeu Dynasty, Yeu Zhang

Ming-1465-Xian-Zong.jpg

Emperor Yeu, During his reign Okatabawashi became was at the height of it's power and Yeu Wang was known as the "dragon conquerer"

okamapcoquer.jpg

Nearly destroyed by the Japanese government in the early 20th century, the walled palace complex is slowly being restored to its original form prior to destruction.

65956369.jpg

69127623.jpg

29703297.jpg

73732405.jpg

Vlasky, art128, The Avatar and 1 other like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

13 Comments

I will not rate this entry. Simply because any stars I give will be too low for the greatness of this CJ... :D

Share this comment

This entry is missing something... What could it be... Oh! Jet Li! Where's Jet Li!?

Well, at any rate, those are some lovely pictures of the Imperial Palace. And due to Vlasky, I'm gonna have that song in my head ALL DAY. Thanks, Vlasky.

Share this comment

This palace is amazing. It really brings the cultural aspect of Okatabawashi out, and in its own way, highlights it. :wub:

Share this comment