Verdal

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jc joopy

Welcome at my first City Journal

A Journal of The City Verdal

Centuries ago the Town Verdal was founded

blogentry-348588-0-34341900-1330537647_t

but soon this town grew into a City and a connection to the railnetwork was needed

blogentry-348588-0-30232700-1330537664_t

The city grew bigger and bigger

blogentry-348588-0-07272900-1330537718_t

a harbour got built

this is also where I tried painting my own landscape with the mayor mode pallet

blogentry-348588-0-92374200-1330537858_t

blogentry-348588-0-42930200-1330537876_t

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

No comments yet? Well, I'll be the first.

This is a really nice looking town! I love that historic district, and I really love the garbage dock you made! The only issue I have is with the green space in your city. I think you have too much of it in too big of an expanse (especially in the second picture). Perhaps you could mix it up with some trees, benches, or paths? ChrisAdam3997's Rural Revival Project (RRP) might help you out on the paths and some other stuff (it's on SC4D).

Also, you should probably host these pictures externally, so that they can be shown at full size. It is a bit of a pain to have to click on each picture to see all the nice details you've added to your city.

Keep up the good work! :ohyes:

Share this comment

[quote name='yunxiang' timestamp='1330550092']
..... The only issue I have is with the green space in your city. I think you have too much of it in too big of an expanse (especially in the second picture)..... Also, you should probably host these pictures externally, so that they can be shown at full size. It is a bit of a pain to have to click on each picture to see all the nice details you've added to your city.Keep up the good work! :ohyes:
[/quote]
thanks for replying, this is my first ever city journal so its the first time i ever shared my cityplanning
so replies tips and hints are more then welcome
the idea for the grassfield was sort of for an area when a city has a special event, (yes a little to bit I assume ;P
about the external site to upload pictures? could you advise me one?

Share this comment