• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

18 Comments

This is quite stunning! The ruins are great and I love the way everything interacts so perfectly with the terrain. Really inspirational stuff.
1 person likes this

Share this comment

I haven't visited this CJ for a while, but I haven't forgotten it. Each picture is extraordinary, work that can only be surpassed by a genius such as yourself. It is truly amazing. Thank you for sharing! :)
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Wow I really got a special feeling watching this entry. It feels soo much like a scale model. Thats soo sweet. Love the flora. And , where did you get those small boats with that pointy front?

:)
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Thank you all :-)

TowerDude: Take two ;o)

Sucram: Oh, hard question... I believe one of them is from the Peg CDK3 Resource... the other one (with the 'fat' belly) must be from some japanese set.

Share this comment

I agree with sucram - it looks so much like a scale model. Its like looking at my gramp's lionel setup. Love the detailed coasts. I always know I have something good to look forward to when Gmail shows me paeng has a new entry. The army of diesel engines looks a bit funny but other than that, quality, quality work here.
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Nothing less than spectacular paintings of a picture perfect region. Every time you publish update, I enjoy exploring it.
1 person likes this

Share this comment

[quote name='JGellock' timestamp='1330354777']The army of diesel engines looks a bit funny[/quote]

Tehehe... yeah, I only noticed them after the fact - they're actually my current replacement for those funny (not) green track checkers ;-)

Share this comment

I wish my flash drive can handle all of the content shown here.. I'm jealous
1 person likes this

Share this comment