My Cities II

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Orléans

Paris

This is a small meadevil town,locaied under the largest mountain chane.Tjis is a rare town that still hase it's fortifications.

Orleans-18sept841329240584.png

This is the oldes part of the town with it's main swuere and lots of hiden ones just waithing to be descuvert by turists

Orleans-18sept841329240609.png

Orleans-18sept841329240629.png

Samo pictures of the fortification around the old city.

Orleans-18sept841329241181.png

And this is new newer part of the city,which was build around this abbey

Orleans-18sept841329241335.png

Last but not least en aerial view.

1 person likes this

7 Comments

love your cities, very simalier to my own.
but i wonder how people get around your cities? i cant see any real public transport systems? thats always the biggest problem in my cities. no matter how many trains and busses i have, people still complain about long commute times and to much traffic

Share this comment

well it depends,Oreans and Firenze are just small towns so there are some buss stoops,and the main TGV line connects the towns there neighboring cities.But medium sized cities like Lyon,Bordeaux,Amsterdam....usually have bus systems and tram and maybe one metro line,and ofcorce highway rail and/or TGV to other cities.And the largest of all like HK,Shenzhen,Chicago,New York,Paris... have extensive metro systems and bus,but no trams,and are connected with ALL the neighboring cites with highway,metro(depends n the size of the neighboring city),rail and TGV which unlike the smaller cities also are used for inner city transport .
Europ is by far my largest region 30 million inhabitents and lots off cities which are ALL interconnected with the main highway,rail and TGV,so thats how i beat commute time which is always under 1.0 and almost no traffic jams
Hope this helped...

Share this comment