Port Mandalay

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ace3

1banners.jpg

Replies:

@Vivapanda: Thank you very much! :ohyes:

@TowerDude: Lol, thanks! :wub:

@NMUSpidey: I am very glad to hear that. Thank you. :)

@Sky Guy: I’m glad you took a look. Thank you very much. Your CJ is amazing as well. :yes:

@SmartbyLaw: Haha thanks for commenting! I also thank you for being one of the most welcoming AIN members! I really appreciate it! :yes:

@escilnavia: I know :(, I am glad though that I was able to get to know a little more about my own nation before creating it. I think that was the biggest problem I had on my last journal. I shouldn’t have planned out everything from the start. Things work out better as you go along :).

@sucram17: Thanks bud :D !

Quick Notations:

I recently applied for the AIN, and I was accepted (which brings me much delight). I felt that free time was beginning to once again reappear, so joining a union seemed like a good idea. The reasons I picked AIN over USNW should remain confidential, but really the union just appealed to me more. I hope that my USNW friends won’t mind. The main outcome of the application is that I feel more dedicated to creating better cities and structures. The things some of the AIN members have created are simply marvelous, and I feel I have to compete with them :lol:

Minor Changes:

Of course, I needed to modify my nation here and there to fit in well with the union, so here are the changes;

Location- (previously in Atlantic Ocean by Africa) (now bordering Oman and Yemen)

atlantsiaoman.jpg

Estimated Population:

Down to 3,946,000

However, other than those two categories, the nation is basically the same. It will still be a joy to develop, and I think you may even like it more. Thanks for putting up with me so far, here is the update.

startyh.jpg

1and2.jpg

offshoreoilrig.jpg

2and3.jpg

bulkloadingevening.jpg

3and4.jpg

oiltankeratport.jpg

4and5.jpg

tanksatnight.jpg

5and6.jpg

mosaic1db.png

mosaic2.png

mosaic3.png

mosaic4.png

mosaic5.png

Thank you very much for viewing. Comments and ratings are well appreciated. Thanks! :ducky:

4 people like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 Comments

[color="#FF00FF"]Stunning port area, love the colour of the water.
[/color]
:blush:
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Excellent lot editting work!

How did you get those green tanks to have a transparent base?
1 person likes this

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-15785-week-9-22712-3312/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color="#0000FF"]INDUSTRIAL[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]
1 person likes this

Share this comment