• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Kaihal Urban Renewal Pt. 3 and Tabuk

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evillions

Back at Kaihal, the city's oil export revenues have again been used for urban renewal. One of the the government's last actions of their renewal plan is constructing the city's first skyscraper. First, federal contractors planned the new site of Mugal Headquarters.

Kaihal-17-1.jpg

After tearing the site, construction begun and almost halfway near its completion.

Kaihal-18-1.jpg

The first skyscraper is finally erected with hundreds flocking to the new building.

Kaihal-19-1.jpg

kaihal-20.jpg

------------------

While areas of Onubis are receiving federal funding for improvements, most areas still remain in poverty. The small, yet religious town of Tabuk has its streets overcrowded with homeless people and shanties.

jukal-3.jpg

Its main source of income is heavily reliant on the tourism department, the town's mosques and ancient structures.

jukal-2.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Comments

Whoo! Awesome redevelopment! 8) Your lot editing really is some of the best I've seen. ;)

btw- where did you get that shorter white building on the corner just across from the new headquarters? Thanks :D
Evillions likes this

Share this comment

Comments:

MamaLuigi945: Thanks. :)

LastTrueChamp: Thank you! Actually, I deleted some older entries for various of reasons, so I have yet to reach 300 comments again. :P

elavery: Thanks man!

TekindusT: Thank you!

Sky Guy: Thanks man! That building is found here: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/19249-hk-hutchison-house/

Bastet69008: Thanks! :)

Share this comment