• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Chapter 13: Sky Haven II

LastTrueChamp

baldurbanner.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

City in the Sky

Planet: Viborg

Sovereign State: Baldur

City State: Greater Valhallan Region

City: Sky Haven

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

skyhavenii1.jpg

Located on the northwestern coast of Valhalla Island, Sky Haven is home to 84,600 Baldurians.

The city is host to 32,000 commercial jobs and 3 Top 50 Baldur companies in its dowtown business core.

Its close proximity to the ocean attracts some of the wealthiest urbanites in the City State, which accounts for its high cost of living.

Most recently, the city of Sky Haven incoporation with Trondheim Energy Co. completed the Trondheim Tower on Toyota Island,

adding to the city's already spectacular waterfront skyline.

skyhavenii8.jpg

skyhavenii6.jpg

skyhavenii7.jpg

skyhavenii9.jpg

skyhavenii11.jpg

skyhavenii14.jpg

skyhavenii5.jpg

skyhavenii13.jpg

skyhavenii4.jpg

skyhavenii3.jpg

skyhavenii15.jpg

skyhavenii12.jpg

Sky Solar Station

skyhavenii2.jpg

"I’d put my money on the Sun and Solar Energy, what a source of Power!

I hope we don’t have to wait until oil and coal run out, before we tackle that."

- Thomas Edison

12 Comments

Recommended Comments

Fantastic! The 3rd last pic, however is by far one of the most mind- boggingly amazing SC4 I ever saw![img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/46.gif[/img]

Share this comment

Brilliant, I admire your photoshopping skills as well as your building style. That Spire is neat as well - the one in the twelfth and thirteenth pictures - where did you download it?
Definitely looking forwards to more FIVE STARS!

Share this comment

Hey guys, your comments mean a lot to me and inspire me to keep pushing the envelope in regards to continuing this CJ. Thank You!

[b]capdata[/b]: That spire is the Fernsehturm in Berlin and is actually found in the game's landmark menu already pre-installed. No need to download.

Share this comment

[quote name='captdata' timestamp='1330471453']
Brilliant, I admire your photoshopping skills as well as your building style. That Spire is neat as well - the one in the twelfth and thirteenth pictures - where did you download it? Definitely looking forwards to more FIVE STARS!
[/quote]

You were blinded by the heavenly glow that he applied. Great editing skills LastTrueChamp, it really adds to the atmosphere. Your planning and execution is smart, work like this inspires me. The density and building placement is good, everything seems to fit nicely in its place. I would say that a downtown that dense would have more sprawl around it? I base a lot of my cities off LA to allow for sprawl, so it's a different way of building to me. Five suburban neighbourhoods out of five.

Share this comment