• Comments
  • Views

Bandar Sabah: Entire Overview in One Mosaic

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sky Guy

Sorry for the long wait- RL

:whatevs:

Anyway, I have prepared something special- another huge mosaic, this time of the capital Bandar Sabah.

From Sea to Mountains and everything in between across two large cities!- enjoy! :D

BTW- for replies in the last update, check out the previous page ;)

A.jpg
B.jpgC.jpgD.jpgE.jpgF.jpgG.jpgH.jpgI.jpgJ.jpgK.jpgL.jpgM.jpgN.jpgO.jpgP.jpgQ.jpg

8)

More to come soon! Feel free to comment and +1 ;)

ROFLyoshi, Wheezy, Ace3 and 15 others like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

28 Comments

Oh my...This is without a doubt one of the most beautiful mosaics I have ever seen, I literally almost cried ^_^ . Do you do a lot of lot editing? Because I see several structures from larger lots mixed in with other buildings. Overall though, the effect is great. :wub:

Edit: And Sky Guy, I would also like to know if you custom edited the lots that you used for the port. Not the palms and stuff (I already know that's custom), but the two lots the cranes are on. They look exactly alike, and I don't recall that the trucks could be placed like that. Thanks! :)

Share this comment

Whoa, a vast mosaic to show a CJ with a vast quality! I just love the variety the city shows, from shiny highrises to the worst shanties; and the way you manage to build near the FAR roads...

Share this comment

+1? More like +1,000,000!

This is honestly too amazing for words... This literally has everything. I could stare at its greatness for hours and still notice more details. Amazing, Sky Guy. You continue to astound me. :golly:

Share this comment

great! Somebody have secrets of cites.
That city have secret.[img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/44.gif[/img]

Share this comment

stunning... can't imagine the effort required to make this[img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/44.gif[/img]

Share this comment

Absolutely fantastic work here. It's given me great inspiration to continue on with my tropical cities.

I was wondering if someone could point out which pack has the grey-green flora shown abundantly at the top of the mosaic? I recognize the tropical flora pack, but it doesn't contain that big grey-green canopy tree.

Also, I get to make one critique. I noticed some black and white cows grazing off of your highway up at the top, and I feel that this breed of cattle is out of place amongst Bandar Sabah livestock. Hahaha, totally jk, this city already has near perfect realism.

Share this comment

Frigging amazing! Though in the bottom of the mosaic, what are those houses doing in front in the harbor o.O
Other than that, simply stunning and a great inspiration :wub:

Share this comment

Beautiful! Question: is this flat terrain, or are those rock textures I see peeking out in the forest up top?

Share this comment

Waow, I love your mozaics! :O
I love how you made those floating houses, very nice idea, and that southern oil refinerty port :D

Just one idea about the farms, you may need to add some trees around the streets also to make it more realistic, and to hide those triangles around that 45° curved street :D

The forest fits right in, everything look, coherant.

Share this comment

As for the cows, maybe you should add some walls or some rocks, fences or whatever around the highwaysto protect the cows and the animals, and also the drivers,, maybe some pedesterian bridges in the middle of the forest maybe one made of wood (you can find many on LEX or maybe STEX) anyway I'm sure you can find a way as I can see :D

Share this comment