• Moose

Venture City

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Jackson Publick Park and a Bluth Company Development.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TS_Venture

<center>venturecitybanner.jpg<center>

Jackson Publick Park is located in South West Venture. This is a shot of McCulloch Boulevard and the luxury homes and hotels that line it.52021820.jpg

Here's another shot of the park from the east. Enjoy.

76992957.jpg

A wealthy neighborhood just to the north of center city Venture.

20630097.jpg

This is just a sneak peek of an apartment complex I'm building. It's been two days of bulldozing while my other fingers are crossed, praying for a damn SimFox Tower to pop up. I do love how they look all grouped together though. Once I do get it done I'm going to need a name as well. I'm thinking "Paradise Gardens", but the Real Estate developer wants to go with "Sudden Valley" I don't know though, kinda conjures up the image of a sink hole, ya know?

97106810.jpg

Once again, thank you for checking out my CJ, This is my 3rd entry in I think 5 days, and I'm really enjoying it. I especially love the feedback and now feel guilty about how little commenting I've done on other's Journals. Also, suggestions and criticisms are always welcome. Thank You again, and don't forget to Rate! -Jody

The Avatar likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

The third pic is my favorite. The high-wealth condos and high-rises blend very well together. Your city looks like a post-modern modern metropolis. :P 5/5 :)

EDIT: My only suggestion would be to use some MMP's. The maxis tree ploppables are not as good as custom trees and other flora. I think using some would make your city look even better.
TS_Venture likes this

Share this comment

[quote name='MamaLuigi945' timestamp='1329538379']
The third pic is my favorite. The high-wealth condos and high-rises blend very well together. Your city looks like a post-modern modern metropolis. :P 5/5 :) EDIT: My only suggestion would be to use some MMP's. The maxis tree ploppables are not as good as custom trees and other flora. I think using some would make your city look even better.
[/quote]

Post-modern modern metropolis. I like that, thank you. :D And, yes I totally know what you're saying about the trees the ones I've settled on are from a golf course set. I think they look "okay". But you're right, I should find something better. Thanks for the feedback.

Share this comment

I really like the third image with the parks/baseball court between the highway and the building, and I also really like the park on the second picture. My only suggestion would be to add more types of trees instead of replacing the ones you currently use and some pathways to make it more "park-y." Great job !

(Also 5 stars for the Arrested Development references :D)
TS_Venture likes this

Share this comment

[quote name='folokashi' timestamp='1329576162']
I really like the third image with the parks/baseball court between the highway and the building, and I also really like the park on the second picture. My only suggestion would be to add more types of trees instead of replacing the ones you currently use and some pathways to make it more &quot;park-y.&quot; Great job ! (Also 5 stars for the Arrested Development references :D)
[/quote]

Thank you. Yea I'm going to work on the tree situation, lol. Though, the park is more or less just a pond of sorts. So glad someone got the references too :lol:

Share this comment