• Comments
  • Views

Some Updates...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hiddentemple

No replies, since there are no comments to reply to in the first place

~~~ More of an "update" entry than a bonafide CJ entry ~~~

First things first: it seems as though nobody even bothered to watch my recent Equestrian visit entry, which I anticipated would overflow with comments from Simtrop bronies by now. I'm checking every day, and yet no comments. I'm confused...

Next: RLS will be getting in the way for the next couple months, so I may not be able to update any of my cities at times, let alone my CJ, so there's that.

However, I have a few things in the works over these coming few weeks, namely a revitalization project for Jackson City, expansion projects for Arlington, Jackson City, South Venice, and Mango Beach (a small bit), as well as starting development in Newport (finally!) as soon as I resolve an issue with a riverbed that may affect development there. The same thing happened in the north of Jackson City/south of Arlington, still working on that. I don't know if RLS will get in the way...

Finally, I mentioned near the end of the Equestrian visit entry (if anyone bothered to read it) that I was uploading a piece of My Little Pony fanfiction (on FIMFiction) reflecting the start of Princess Celestia's romantic relationship between herself and the Great Leader. I am happy to announce that I am about 2/3 of the way done, and plan to get the last chapter finished this weekend. This is my first time writing a work of fanfiction, so once I'm done, I'll allow for constructive criticism.

That's about all I have to say for now.

Thanks for understanding,

~ hiddentemple ~

P. S. If you haven't seen the Equestrian visit entry, I'd appreciate it - I put a tremendous amount of work into that entry, and it'd be a shame to see it go to waste...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Comment