• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Dillenburg - Palaces and Poor People

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gath22

Introduction

It's been a while since I updated my CJ. I'm really sorry, but here's something to make up for it: a new update!! :)

I want you show you a little more of Sellershausen, and Pankreise. These are areas east of Dillenburg (you can check out the map in my other update of Sellershausen).

I didn't feel like coming up with a story or anything in particular to show, instead I just figured I'd show you some of the most tale telling places in this neighbourhood.

1201q.png

This is the Church of Resurrection, on the Elzasallee. Nowadays mainly used for exhibitions on ancient Christian art.

1202.png

Satisch House, the home of Prince Moritz, the third in line of the throne, and his wife Camilla Barberinni

1203t.png

The medieval castle on the Sellershauser Mountain, overlooking the city of Dillenburg.

It's not all pretty in Sellershausen. Across the river, in Pankreise, inhabitants face a different reality. This is a grim place with many appartment buildings and high criminality.

1204k.png

Just a shot at the tunnel of the A388 underneath Pankreise, at daylight, when it's still relatively safe to walk around here.

1205i.png

Just some cheap housing that you can find everywhere in Pankreise.

~

That's it for now! I hope you enjoyed it and thanks to everyone commenting! It is greatly appreciated!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments

Glad to see one of my favorite CJ's is back. :) I was literally just thinking about this CJ yesterday. :P

Share this comment