• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

East Point

Sign in to follow this  
Ace3

1banners.jpg

Replies:

@MamaLuigi945: Thank you :) . I’ll see if I can go back to the L.E and add those props :thumb:

@escilnavia: Haha, why thank you. Sadly I don’t think it can be uploaded due to restrictions from its original owner :(

@TowerDude: Thanks a lot! I’m glad to hear that from a great CJer like yourself :)

@NMUSpidey: Well, not buildings, but I have lotted several filler plazas for my cities ;) , and yes (in my situation) it takes about 15 minutes for the Lot Editor to get started up, hehe. Thanks for commenting :)

@elavery: Thanks for commenting. I went over and looked at your CJ, and I must say, the lot editing on it looks great. :yes:

Quick Mentions:

This will be our last update at Trauadina. After this update, we’ll look at the history of Atlantsia and its modern day culture. Then we will see some smaller villages and towns outside of Trauadina as well as some floral work updates, and maybe a tiny surprise :). East Point is a portion of Trauadina. It borders North Trauadina’s Strip to the West and Augusta International to the South. There are many hotels and tourists attractions here because of its location near the airport. The highway enters the city from the villages northeast of here. Enjoy!

titlemg.jpg

atthestart.jpg

converted1.jpg

1and2b.jpg

converted2.jpg

2and3.jpg

converted3.jpg

3and4.jpg

converted4.jpg

4and5.jpg

converted5top.jpg

converted5bottom.jpg