• Comments
  • Views

The Dam

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies

MamaLuigi945: Thanks for commenting!

k50dude: Thank you for your comment! I seriously thought on that airport set and tried it on this setting, but looked too tall for my taste and the transition between the concourse and the building surrounding the RHW was too ugly, then I decided to use the ACB-VLT terminals.

Huston: Thank you for your comment! It is photoedited, I wouldn't have the time nor the patience for reskinning, lotting and modding.

1000...: Thanks for commenting! As said above, it is photoedited.

NMUSpidey: Thanks for commenting! ST is not only a place to drop off all the subproducts my gameplay generates, but I feel a bit like home. Sometimes more welcoming and warm than my own Facebook!

VicRusty: Gràcies per comentar, company! Dangerous? These airports are dangerous... o.OGibraltar, Funchal, Donostia, St. Maarten, London City... As for the planes, go to the STEX, search for "SCAG" and download, download, download!

ggamgus: Thank you for your comment! I don't really know why are you thinking you're rude, but yes, I'm mostly using SCAG-released planes, along with ACB-VLT's 747s.

Benedict: Thank you for your comment! A very easily-recognizable airport, it would be rapidly guessed in my Guess The Airport forum game. I see that bostonians like massive public works.

escilnava: Thanks for your comment! If you disgust airports and enjoy this update, guess it's even better!

Simbourgeois: Thank you for commenting! Glad you liked it, thought the same the first time I saw Garuda Indonesia's livery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dam

It needs no other name as there's no other around in the nation. After minutes downloading dependancies, and hours building it, I can finally show it. The Dam.

elpantfeb19011328800729.jpg

Don't know why does it look a bit crooked in the pic above, on the next ones it looks OK.

elpantfeb22011328800756.jpg

Oops, UDI showing!

Some closer pics...

elpantfeb7011328800676.jpg

elpantfeb10011328800694.jpg

And close ups...

elpantmar30011328800895.jpg

elpantfeb14011328800709.jpg

A quite brief update... I'm specially proud of it, this is why I'm showing it. If you want to have a similar one in your very own game, take a look to Heblem's posts at the Show us your dams and reservoirs thread. If I've been able to build one, I bet you will too!

kovak, Schulmanator and city89 like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

15 Comments

Very nice!

Re: squiggly dam top at further zooms, I have the same thing happen to me with some of the NAM-patible bridges, but I don't know what causes it.

Share this comment

Whoa. I see why you call it [b]The[/b] Dam ;). It looks great.

Edit: Oh by the way, is that all ploppable water?

Share this comment

A great Dam mate!! It's really impressive! Thanks again to share your stuff, it's always a good way to get inspiration!
More more moreee!! :)

Share this comment