• Comments
  • Views

Sehem:A style never seen + Mosaic

Sign in to follow this  
Simarco

Sehem

Mosaic:

37510781.jpg

Sehem is a city in the high Guizcogna desert. It's located at more than 900 meters on the sea level. There are at least 30.000 inhabitants,most of them Jews. In fact,the name "Sehem" has jewish origins. Sehem is the main center of the Jewish community in San José. In fact,there's located the "Great Synagogue of the Desert",a big Synagogue,that first was a church,where thousands of pilgrims go there to pray every day. The style how the city is built,that reminds the Latin-American one,but isn't it, is the typical style of San José's jewish cities.

sehem17apr031328548186.jpg

sehem17apr031328548238.jpg

sehem17apr031328548250.jpg

sehem17apr031328548276.jpg

sehem17apr031328548265.jpg

sehem17apr031328548287.jpg

sehem27apr031328548366.jpg

sehem17apr031328548306.jpg

sehem20apr031328548324.jpg

So,guys,if you liked it:RATE,COMMENT and +1!!!

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

Could be better...

I would give this a 3/5 at most.

EDIT:

This looks rushed because there is no variety on the residential lots and no sights of anything else. Besides this, the infrastructure looks somewhat unappealing, the railroad smack-dab next to the road looks awkward.

Share this comment

Very nice. I like the tropical style. To add on to what Evillions was saying, you could put a greater variety of cars on your streets, spread the city out more with a realistic road layout, provide other amenities like creeks, lakes, parking lots, people on plazas, and canals. I also reccomend using a greater variety in trees. Oh and make sure you type the words out beside the pictures. Words on the picture itself are a bit distracting.

But enough of that: Here is what I enjoyed:
-The open tropical theme. I like it :yes:
-The choice of custom content (Do you mind letting me know where you got those houses? :P )
-The full size pictures-Thumbnails are no good :noway:
-The use of the cobblestone streets :yes:

Very nice overall. A few changes would bring in a lot of viewers and commentors :)

Share this comment

It looks nice and realistic. Its a smaller town, so the infrastructure is not going to be so complex as these guys ^^^ want it to be. Can it be improved ? Yes, but i think it looks good already

Share this comment