• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Winter in Heimen - The Heimen Telegraph

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivapanda

Winter in Heimen - The Heimen Telegraph

I had five replies on last update, thanks a lot! You brought me in the bens top ten +10, something I couldn't even have dreamt of :ooh:

Replies:

@Wiecher: DaTShikinged made the world map, I edited the maps.

@DaTShikinhed: Thank you!

@Simbourgeois: Thank you, I'm a kind of a map geek :lol:

@Adooxx: Thank you! Dankjewel!

@Rewrright: Thanks! I am planning on some storyline to make those relations come of use.

Introdution:

This morning I woke op, I opened my roof window above my bed I took a look outside, but I saw nothing but snow. I went down and opened the KNMI(Dutch weather instutute) website and saw that is was -23°C. WAIT! HOLD on, what did you say? -23°C?! in The Netherlands?! As in 23 degrees below zero? They must be kidding me! But after ten times of reloading the page kept on saying -23°C. That's the coldest tempreature measured in The Netherlands during my entire life :D In My hometown, so with 17 centimetres of snow this will probably be the last update in a while since I have to go outside of course en enjoy winter :rofl:

naamlooscoc.jpg

Inspired by the Dutch winter I present to you (thanks Nathanthemayor for your fog tutorial!) the first ever edited picture of this CJ (2nd picture)

krant1y.jpg

krant2l.jpg

krant3.jpg

krant4.jpg

I recently donloaded GIMP, it will take some time to understand it. With the great tutorial by Skycraper241 I managed to make this flag:

vlaggimp.jpg

I really hope you enjoyed this update please leave a comment and a happy winter to everyone!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Comment

That looks like a good trial run on your flag. Good luck with GIMP!

-23? That's pretty cold. Where I live right now, the lowest it's gotten this winter is -2 or -3, but where I'm from and where I went to school back in the States, -23 really isn't all that rare an occurrance. But dang, is that cold...

Share this comment