• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 2: Hugle International Airport

Durfsurn

After losing my back ups i have restarted Hugle on a flat region. Hugle Central is the main city and the Capitol. That has a population over the 300k mark. I am not ready to show you that yet though. Today we take a trip west along the M30 an 8 lane highway which leads to and ends at the Hugle International Airport. Also located nearby is the largest aircraft manufacturing Industrial Park in Simland. It makes and builds all the aircraft and components for them.

Here is the airport and helipad:

HugleInternationalAirport-Oct14031328334404.jpg

To the right in that photo is a bigger heliport:

HugleInternationalAirport-Oct19031328334421.jpg

To the north of the terminals is the big aircraft manufacturing park. It churns out pieces for everywhere in Sim-World for lots of airlines:

HugleInternationalAirport-Oct22031328334435.jpg

Here is the overview of the city tile with the M30 located here:

HugleInternationalAirport-Jan17041328334531.jpg

Thanks for reading. If you liked this entry a lot please +1 it. If you would like to give me praise or constructive criticism don't hesiataite to comment below. Don't forget to rate the entry according to my level of CJing.

6 Comments

your gates are too close to the taxiway. i could imagine the plane's wings hitting the tails of other parked planes if it taxies out. try lengthening the gap between the gate and the taxiway. :ohyes: other than that, it looks good,

Share this comment

Looks nice, except for one thing: there isn't a fence around the airport, so if anyone wanted to chuck a brick/bomb into a jet engine, they could do it without any resistance!

Share this comment