• Views

Upper Mangatawhiri Reservoir

Craig-Abcvs

Upper Mangatawhiri Reservoir

Still under construction...

Upper_Mangatawhiri_1.jpg

Got to have a railway!

Upper_Mangatawhiri_2.jpg

This is where the tile joins back to Camp Green Lake. If you are going to have a dam, it may as well earn its pixels and generate some power!

Upper_Mangatawhiri_3.jpg

I don't like STR... I LOVE STR! 36.gif

Upper_Mangatawhiri_4.jpg

The railway winds its way across the tile, follows the shore of the Upper Mangatawhiri Reservoir, and then heads off the edge... (but we all know that it joins to the next tile don't we?)

Upper_Mangatawhiri_5.jpg

I came to a hard decision regarding Aspen... 8.gif ...it does not really fit with my current region... so... 41.gif

Mangatangi_1.jpg

I imported a clean copy of the tile from my back-up region... which is now called Mangatangi Reservoir.

Mangatangi_2.jpg

Ding!

Mangatangi_3.jpg

But have no fear! Aspen is still with us! ... it is safe and sound in the Region of "Blue - Large"... 44.gif

Aspen_1.jpg

2 Comments

Good to see this CJ getting a few more updates :D

Like the region name for the last image, Blue - Large, sounds like something I have named a few of my regions :P

Share this comment

[quote name='Hamish' timestamp='1328223900']
Good to see this CJ getting a few more updates :D

Like the region name for the last image, Blue - Large, sounds like something I have named a few of my regions :P
[/quote]

...but wait there is more, I also have 'Red - Small' and 'Green - Medium' regions as well! [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/16.gif[/img]

Share this comment