Followers 0
  • Entry
  • Comment
  • Views

Indosimland

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hajarrajah

this is my first city which is released to simtropolis. This might is a bit stiff but I'll make a better in the future.

This town is located on one from the thousands of beautiful islands in Indonesia.

blogentry-388637-0-37027400-1328135492_t

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Comment

You might have a very interesting city, but since it is a tiny little attachment thumbnail, I cannot see it at all. So, I will give you some help with properly displaying your pictures. Here is a far superior way to go about showing us what you have built:

Step 1: Take the pictures of the desired areas you which to show. It's best if they are jpegs.

Step 2: Upload said pictures to a photo-hosting website. There are plenty to choose from, such as photobucket.com, imageshack.com, flickr.com, or imgur.com just to name a few.

Step 3: Get the direct link for the image you wish to show us.

Step 4: On Simtropolis, click on the little box with the tree above the box in which you're typing your update and paste the link you got for the image in Step 3.

Step 5: Click "Insert Image".

Step 6: Repeat steps 3 through 5 as many times as necessary.

Step 7: Click "Publish" and you're done!

There isn't an attachment limitation when you post images using this method, and we get to see them all in their full-sized glory without having to waste time downloading each one individually.

I hope to see more of your city soon! Best of luck!

Share this comment